Chapter 12

The next day when Madara, Hashirama, Sasuke, Kurama, and I walked into the classroom, shouts of "Madara-kun! Go out with me!" and "Sasuke-kun! I want your babies!" was heard from the herd of screaming banshees called fangirls.

"Hey deadlast! This class is for the people who passed! So get out!" Kiba laughed at me. Kurama growled at him and Akamaru cowered into the Inuzuka's hood with a small whimper of fear.

"Sadly for you, I did pass." I smile lightly before moving to sit in my seat. For the past four years I sat in between Sasuke and Madara with Kurama either curled up on the desk or curled up on my lap. Mito, Menma, Sakura, and Ino weren't there yet so I leaned my head on Madara's shoulder, a soft sigh escaping my lips.

"Hn, what's wrong Naru?" He murmured, staring down at me.

"Nothing really. Just thinking a little." I whisper back. He hummed before raising a hand to my cheek and stroking it gently and I purr softly, before climbing to sit in his lap with a content sigh. "Jumping into my grave, Hashirama?" I chuckle softly as he sat down in the seat I just vacated.

The former First Hokage simply grinned. "Well you made a new grave on Madara's lap so I figured why not reuse the grave you left behind?"

I nodded, shifting lightly so I can tuck my head under Madara's chin. I could practically feel the Uchiha's smirk as his arms encircled my waist. "It's a comfortable grave." I said happily.

"NII-SAN!" Came two shouts as Mito and Menma appeared in front of Madara's desk and I flinch at the loudness.

"I want nothing to do with you. Go away." I whine, trying to snuggle deeper into Madara's lap. "And I am not your brother." They had done this every single day for the past four years and their parents keep crying to corner me. The only one in that horrible family that I'll talk to is Naruko because it wasn't her fault that she didn't know about me.

"B-but you are our brother!" Mito said in dismay and I stared at her.

"And we miss you!" Menma said.

I looked away from them with a glare. "I was disowned, making me your brother no longer. Sasuke and Itachi are my brothers now. And Menma? I could care less if you miss me." I said cooly, trying to will them to go away so I could continue snuggling with Madara.

Menma's eyes turned red as he started to get angry and he slammed his hands on Madara's desk making all eyes turn to look at us in curiosity. Madara's arms tightened around me protectively as his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan spun to life, daring Menma and Mito to try to hurt me. "We are trying to get you back into our family and right our wrongs you ungrateful little shit! Why do you keep pushing us away?" He growled animalisticly as Mito looked on in worry.

I growl threateningly at him, starting to feel like he was trying to attack me. "Maybe because you were a shitty family that didn't want me so you disowned me! I have a family now that actually loves me and could care less about me being the 'demon child'!" I growl lowly at him.

"And a boyfriend!" Madara and Hashirama added.

I nod. "Yeah, and a boyfrie- wait, what?" I said before blinking as the words hit me like a train. I turn and stare at Madara.

Madara pouted. He actually pouted at me. "What? You don't want me to be your boyfriend?"

I felt a gentle tug on the connection between the two of us and gasp softly at the feel. It was a soothing warmth that almost seemed like a gentle caress. I studied him for a moment. His soft, spiky, black hair that was halfway down his back since he let it grow back out in the last four years, his pale skin that always seemed cool to the touch, his cold black eyes that always seemed to soften when he looked at me, the gentle way he held me, and that strange feeling that made me feel drawn to him that felt stronger as the years went on. I start to cry. To be honest, I have no idea why.

"Naru? What's wrong? Is it something I did?" Madara asked quickly, his eyes scanning me frantically.

I wrap my arms around his neck and kissed him. He froze before kissing me back and my eyes slid closed, happy that he kissed me back. After all, no one feels and loves more than the Uchiha. Not even the Senju. We pull apart. "Shut up." I giggle, wiping my face to get rid of the tears.

He cocked his head, a smirk growing on his face again. "Was that a yes?" I just peck his lips again instead of answering him.

Shortly after, Iruka came in and Mito and Menma sat in their seats, glaring at Madara who was still holding me. "So the teams are as follows. Team 7 is Uzumaki-Namikaze Mito, Uzumaki-Namikaze Menma, and Haruno Sakura under Jounin Uzumaki Kushina. Team 8 is Hyuuga Hinata, Inuzuka Kiba, and Aburame Shino under Jounin Yuhi Kurenai. Team 9 is still in effect. Team 10 is Yamanaka Ino, Nara Shikamaru, and Akimichi Choji, under Jounin Sarutobi Asuma. The last team will have four genins and will report to the Third Hokage. Team 11 will be Uzuchiha Naruto, Uchiha Madara, Uchiha Sasuke, and Senju Hashirama under the Legendary Snake Sannin Orochimaru. Wait here for your sensei's." Iruka finished.

Orochimaru appeared almost immediately after. "Team 11, follow me." He shunshined away after smirking at the class and we followed. "Now I am sure we all know each other well, but we will be doing introductions anyway." Orochimaru said, after everyone appeared in Training Ground 44.

The air seemed to darken and a very powerful presence was felt in the clearing. "That will be nice Orochimaru. I will go first." A soft yet dangerous voice spoke before a figure appeared in front of us. The figure looked to be a girl around sixteen. She had large, red eyes, small pointed ears, and long cyan colored hair that reached to her knees. She was wearing raven feather cloak and underneath that, she was wearing tight black leggings, and a loose black t-shirt with a black pair of combat boots. She stood at five foot eight inches tall as he eyes bore into mine. "Hello Naruto-kun. We need to talk."

Who is this mysterious girl that appeared? And what does she want with Naruto?

Comment what you thought of the chapter and who you think the girl is.

Enjoy the rest of your day.