Chapter 9

I was quiet all morning, choosing instead to sulk at the fact that I am being forced to go to the Academy. I was half tempted to give Hashirama control of my body and lay next to Madara in my mindscape.

"Naruto! It's time to go." Mikoto's voice floated through the door before it cracked open. "Look. I know you don't want to go but it is only for four years. It will be over in a blink of the eye."

" I don't want to see them again." I glare at the bed sheets.

"I know and we won't let them near you." Mikoto hugged me and I didn't even flinch.

I made an instant decision. "Mom, I need to tell you something."

"Anything. I won't judge you." She said, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"The Kyuubi wasn't the only being that was sealed inside of me. Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were sealed inside of me. I can also summon them into the real world." I stared at her.

"You have Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju sealed inside of you?" Mikoto asked slowly, shock overcoming her features.

Instead of answering, I summoned them, all three of them, into the real world. Kurama was the size of a full grown German Shepard while Madara and Hashirama looked like their nine year old selves. "Hello Mikoto-san." Madara tipped his head politely.

"It is nice to finally meet you in person." Hashirama eagerly shook her hand.

"Thank you for taking care of my kit." Kurama said gruffly.

Mikoto was speechless. "Well okay then. That works."

We tilted our heads, confused by what she said. "What works?"

She smirked evilly. "Madara and Hashirama are going with you to the Academy to keep the traitor's family away." She grabbed all three of us and dragged us out into the front yard where Sasuke, Itachi, and Fugaku were waiting. Shisui was there as well. Kurama followed, dispersing eight of his nine tails so he now looked like a large one tailed fox.

"Guys. Meet Madara Uchiha, Hashirama Senju, and Kurama. Madara and Hashirama are going to the Academy with me and Sasuke." I introduced. When everyone was okay with everyone, I grabbed Madara's hand and we all walked to the Academy chatting happily.

At least we were chatting happily until we reached the Academy gates anyway. Then the Uzumaki-Namikaze family noticed us and approached us. "Mikoto!" Kushina called happily, waving her arms in the air. Madara, Itachi, Sasuke, and Shisui moved to cover me and I buried my face in Madara's back. Kurama was growling softly and Kushina noticed him. "As! He is so cute!" Kushina went to pet him but Kurama snapped at her.

"Have any of you seen our son?" Minato asked the Uchiha family.

Mikoto pretended to consider Minato's question before she pointed at Menma. "You mean Menma?" Mikoto asked innocently.

Minato shook his head. "I mean Naruto. He has been missing for five years now."

"Yeah! I want to find my baby boy and bring him back!" Kushina butted in.

She wanted to find me and bring me back? Do they even know what they did wrong? I start to growl as my anger started to rise.

"He needs to be with his family!" Mito spoke up. My growling became louder. It attracted everyone's attention and they turned to stare at me.

*Minatos POV*

"He needs to be with his family!" My eldest daughter, Mito, spoke up. After she said that I heard loud growling that I knew for a fact that was not from the fox that seemed to be glaring at Kushina. I looked towards where the sound was coming from and noticed a blonde boy practically hidden behind Itachi, Shisui, Sasuke, and an unfamiliar dark hard boy.

He looked at us with such hate in his eyes as his growling got progressively louder. The fox slunk to him and curled around him. "His family?" The blonde boy spat. "You want to bring 'your baby boy back'?" He scoffed. My family was shocked at his display of disrespect. "You neglected humans all he wanted was love! You starved him and mistreated him for something you yourself did and food what your wife had. You have away his birth right and disowned him. Do you want to know what your precious villagers did to him afterwards? They tried to rape him! And now you want him back? Fuck off!" He spat.

The two unfamiliar boys led the angry blonde boy away with Itachi, Shisui, Sasuke, and Fugaku followed. The fox growled at us one more time before he too left. Mikoto smiled with some killing intent. "Sorry not sorry." She said. "Please stay away from my son." Her voice had a hint of a threat in it as she tilted her head to the side and gave them an eye smile before running after them.

"That was Naruto." I spoke those fateful three words.