Chapter 28

Everyone was speechless. "That was one stubborn jutsu 'ttebayo." I laugh softly.

"I-is this f-for us?" Tazuna stammered in shock.

"Of course not." I waved a hand dismissively. "You all will sleep outside." I said with a straight face.

"Listen here you-" Inari started to shout before Sasuke rolled his eyes.

"Of course it's for you." Sasuke grumbled.

Hashirama snickered. "This was a personal jutsu he made. Combining Earth and Water chakra natures to create life while combining Air and Fire natures for destruction or death. Like a Phoenix, your house rose from the ashes better than it was before." He explained.

"Thank you Naruto-sama!" Tsunami and Tazuna bowed gratefully.

I snapped my fingers at Orochimaru. "White Chocolate Mocha. Now." I demanded.

He unsealed it, his golden eyes full of amusement as he handed it to me. "You are spoilt you know that?"

"Yes but you all love me enough to continue spoiling me." I countered.

"Indeed." He turned to Tazuna. "Let's go."

And that was how the rest of the day was. Once we got to the bridge, I put my clones to work helping build the bridge before night fell and we headed back to the house. We were greeted with a large dinner that a clone of mine made before we all went to bed.

Of course, the next morning my brother decided to wake me up with a water jutsu, drenching me completely. "Do that again and I will sick Kurama on you." I grumble, sharingan flashing in irritation.

"Get up. You need to put seals around the house." Sasuke said, leaning against the doorway smugly.

"Is anyone else even up yet?"

"No."

"Then why are you waking me up?"

He grinned a Cheshire grin. "Well brother dearest... The answer to that is simple. It's because I wanted to."

I stare at him for a moment. "I am going to kill you." And that is how I, the fearsome Anbu Commander, and my stupid brother spent the rest of the morning putting up seals around the house. "Fuin!" I activated them.

Once I was finished, Sasuke came over with a plate of food. "Tsunami made breakfast."

I yawned before glaring at him. "Yes because that makes up for you drenching me in water way to early in the morning." I deadpanned.

His eyes lit up. "Really?"

"No you dolt." I scoffed. What an idiot. "I swear you take as much amusement from antagonizing me as I do from antagonizing them. Anyway, are you coming with us Kurama?" I poked my stomach, adding a small amount of chakra to my finger as I did.

"I guess." The grumpy old fox appeared. "As long as I can kill someone."

"Zabuza said Gato was attacking today." Sasuke said helpfully.

"Oh goodie. Go kill them then." I said before dragging Sasuke, Kurama following behind, and dropping him at Orochimaru's feet. The man raised an eyebrow in question. "He woke me up this morning so punish him."

"How did he wake you up?" The Sannin asked.

"He used a water jutsu on his commanding officer."

Orochimaru's golden eyes glinted sadistically. "I know just the thing! Kukukuku!" He laughed evilly.

Sasuke looked terrified. "W-what is i-it?"

"Oh little Uchiha." Orochimaru cooed with false sweetness. "You attacked a superior officer and the punishment for that is time in the Torture and Interrogation department with Ibiki and Anko."

"And 10 d rank missions with no pay when we get back." Hashirama chirped, stepping around the tree he was hiding behind. "Hi Kurama."

"Hashillama." Kurama snickered.

"Don't make me put you in a cage Fox." Hashirama glared.

"Where is Madara at?" I ask.

"No idea." Hashirama shrugged.

"He said something about needing to go to the Land of Iron to get something he left there." Orochimaru supplied.

I hummed. "We should probably get to the bridge."

"Of course."

We shunshined to the bridge to see Kushina and her team facing off with Zabuza and Haku. Zabuza noticed us first. Resting his sword on his shoulder he gave me what I knew was a sharp toothed smirk. "Hey Blondie. How's life?"