Chapter 3

Naruto's Mindscape:

I opened my eyes again and felt water. The water was almost two feet deep and I was never taught to swim. Immediately, instead of looking around like I should have done, I started to panic. Even if it was two feet deep, I was scared of drowning. Screaming, inhaling the water, and flopping around trying irrationally to stay afloat, I heard a couple of shouts before two pairs of hands grabbed me and pulled me up and out of the water.

"Are you okay?" A voice asked worriedly as I was coughing up water, small trails of blood dripping down my face. When I was finished the person who was holding me switched the position of holding me and I was now being held bridal style. Instead of answering the question, I hid my face in the muscular chest of the man holding me and shivered uncontrollably. After what seemed like an eternity, my shivering stopped and I peeked out from the warm chest I was against and froze.

"Are you okay now?" The man holding me asked in a deep voice full of concern. The man holding me had coal black eyes, long, spiky black hair, lightly tanned skinned, not really tan more of a creamy tan, closer to pale skin. He was wearing a tight fitting long sleeve shirt that shows off his muscles and loose fitting Anbu pants with black shinobi sandals. I nodded mutely, scared to talk. I didn't know who he was so I don't know if he will hurt me.

I see another face peering over the man's shoulder. Not expecting that to happen, I squeaked and hid my face in his chest in fear again.

"What is wrong with him Madara?" A softer voice asked. I flinched.

"I don't know. He has had a very traumatic experience. Almost getting raped, almost drowning in the water, and you popping up out of nowhere most likely scared him. What did you expect?" The man I assumed was named Madara chuckled, his chest rumbling making me put involuntarily.

"Awe! He is so cute! Anyway, the fur ball wants to see him." The long, brown haired man said. The man had tan skin as he reached over to pet my hair. I flinched again.

"Fine. That old fox can kiss my as-" Madara grumbled before he was smacked by the other man, "butt!"

"That's better." The brunette said satisfied.

"I'm coming. I'm coming." Madara grumbled again as he started to move. I gripped his shirt tightly as I listened to his heartbeat. Eventually he stopped and I felt an almost evil chakra that hosted no ill will towards me.

"Kit?" A voice asked. I peaked up again. I saw a giant cage with huge golden bars. Inside the cage was a huge red orange fox with nine tails and bunny like ears staring at me with large, sorrowful, red eyes.

"What is a kit?" I said, speaking for the first time.

"A kit is the equivalent of a child in fox terms. You are a child so you are therefore a kit." The fox smiled, revealing all of his teeth. Each of his teeth were twice as tall as I was and I am three feet and nine inches tall.

"Cool!" I gasped, clenching my fist full of Madara's shirt. Madara bit his lip and I frowned, thinking I did something wrong. "Did I do something wrong?" I released his shirt and flinch away, expecting to be hit.

"No you did nothing wrong Naru-chan." Madara said, giving me a gentle squeeze. I sputtered at the chan part.

"Thank you kit." The fox lowered his head to look me straight in the eye. "I am sorry. I did not attack this village willingly. I was ripped out of your so called mother and forced to attack your hell hole of a village by those accursed eyes of yours and Madara's. The Sharingan is powerful enough to control even a tailed beast and I was forced to attack and when I came to, your stupid father was about to seal me into you and you dumb siblings. You have my soul and they have my chakra. However, you also have my chakra because I have been amassing all of it again and I am now stronger than I was before. Shinigami told Minato to treat you all equally but he hasn't listened so in a few years you might have a chat with her." The fox said. I am now thoroughly confused.

"What is your name Mr. Fox?" I whispered.

"My name... It is Kurama kit." Kurama said seemingly surprised that I even asked.

"And who is that scary man over there?" I asked, pointing to the other man who was silently listening to the conversation. As soon as I said that, he got a depressing aura around him.

"How am I scary and Madara isn't?" He whined.

Madara laughed again, making me purr. "Him? His name is Hashirama Senju. My name is Madara Uchiha. It is nice to meet you Naru-chan." Madara introduced Hashirama and himself. My body started to fade and I panicked.

"It's okay kit. You are only leaving your mindscape." Kurama explained as I faded completely.

Out of Naruto's mindscape:

I blinked, still curled up under the cloak and still naked as I shivered on the cold ground.

"Hey... Are you okay Naruto?" I felt the Anbu's hand on my shoulder and I hissed as I pressed myself against the wall, pulling the cloak tighter around my body. "Weasel, go fetch Hokage-sama. I don't want to antagonize him right now." Dog said.

"Hai." Weasel said as he disappeared in a swirl of fire. He came back moments later with Jiji.

"NARUTO!" Jiji yelled and went to move towards me, but one of his personal Anbu held him back.

"He is dangerous Hokage-sama." The Rat masked Anbu said.

Dog moved towards me again. I hissed at him louder than before. He raised his hands in surrender. "Hey. It's okay. I am not going to hurt you." He said. I growl distrustfully at him. He looked around quickly before lifting his dog mask off of his face, revealing Kakashi. "See? You can trust me. Can I see your eyes again?" He asked kindly.

'Here. Let me help you.' Madara said kindly, directing my chakra into my eyes to reveal a Sharingan that is already fully matured and a small trickle of blood fell out.

"Sharingan..." I heard their mutters of disbelief. I keep hearing that word but I do not know what it means.

Jiji's personal Anbu grabbed a kunai and charger at me. "That demon stole Weasel's clan dojutsu! He needs to die!"

I whimpered and Kurama took over my body and killed the Rat Anbu. "No one hurts my kit and gets away with it!" Kurama growled before my features reverted back to how they were before. I was horrified. My body had killed another person in cold blood!

Tears fell out of my eyes and Jiji came over and wrapped me in a hug. "It's okay. He deserved it for attacking an innocent child for no reason at all." Hiruzen rubbed my back. "Where is Minato and Kushina?"

"Th-they disowned me so I left!" I cried my shoulders shaking.

"Hokage-sama. Since he is part Uchiha I would like him to live with me and my family. We can teach him how to use his Sharingan and become his new family." Weasel said stepping forwards.

"I will grant your request. Now Naruto, you will live with Weasel. Weasel, unmask and introduce yourself." Jiji commanded.

Weasel nodded and pulled off his mask revealing onyx eyes, and long black hair tied back in a low ponytail. He gave me a small smile. "My name is Itachi Uchiha and from now on I will be your brother." He said, as he picked me up.

"Why does he growl at me but not at him?" Kakashi whined as Itachi teleported us to the Uchiha clan head's house. He introduced me to his parents and his younger brother. "This is Fugaku Uchiha, my father and your new father. This is Mikoto Uchiha, my mother and your new mother. And last but not least, this is Sasuke Uchiha, my little brother and your new brother. Let me show you to your room so you can get some rest." Itachi then led me to my room and gave me some of Sasuke's clothes, which I immediately put on before he left the room. I crawled into bed and fell asleep.