Chapter 1

"Richie! Come on we gotta go!" Eddie called from down the hall, waiting impatiently for his boyfriend. All the losers were planning to meet up at Bills house for a movie night tonight since it was summer, Eddie sighed and walked back down to the entrance of Richies room, "Are you coming or what-" his breathing suddenly hitched as he saw his boyfriends exposed bare chest while slipping on a shirt. "That's what I said to your mom last night," Richie teased before walking out of his room, "Shut up Richie," he replied and the two headed off to Bills house.

Richie didn't show much affection to Eddie around the other losers, of course they all knew the pair were dating but Richie didn't really seem to kiss or cuddle Eddie as much as he did when they were alone. Bill was sitting on Stanley's lap over on the couch next to Richie and Eddie, Bev and Ben were cuddled up on a beanbag on the floor and poor lonely Mike was sitting alone as per usual. Eddie looked over at Bill and Stanley and sighed, he wanted to be like that with Richie, he wanted Richie to pull him up on his lap without a care in the world just like Stanley had done to Bill. He looked at Richie who was sitting right next to him and then proceeded to put his head on Richies shoulder, they stayed like that for a few minutes until Eddie slightly lifted himself off the couch and shuffled onto Richies lap.

Richie suddenly felt the weight and warmth of his boyfriends body right on his lap and froze, he could feel a spark of electricity shoot through him when this happened, "Oh god oh no, no no no" he thought to himself, feeling the blood rushing down to his- Eddie however had no idea what this was doing to his boyfriend, and proceeded to reach behind him and grab Richies arms, wrapping them around himself and shifting backwards a little bit on Richies lap. From that slight friction Richie could feel his erection was growing even more now and he was trying to stay as still as possible. At this point Stanley had noticed the pair and gave a small chuckle as he looked over at them, seeing them be like this was pretty rare, and Eddie who had just started to feel a bulge pressing against his butt, slowly turned his head around and looked at his boyfriend.

"Do you seriously have a boner right now..?!" he whisper shouted to Richie, "This is your fault not mine..!" Richie replied quietly, "I mean it's a natural thing I can't help my teenage hormones, what do you expect when you sit your ass right down on my-", "BEEP BEEP RICHIE!!" Eddie exclaimed, coming out louder than he had intended which caused all the losers to turn around and look at them. Of course they all began laughing hysterically from the sight of the two arguing while Eddie was placed on his lap, "You guys are so cute," Bev giggled, Eddies face began turning red from embarrassment, "Okay okay let's just watch the movie," Richie said, trying to change the subject.

For the rest of the film Eddie still stayed
placed on Richies lap since he had refused to move, yeah sure Richie had a boner but honestly Eddie kind of enjoyed causing Richie to get a hard-on even though he still thought it was immensely disgusting, besides, if Eddie moved, Richies boner would be exposed to everyone else so he just stayed put. Every now and then Eddie would rock backwards onto Richies crotch, as he had forgotten what it was doing to his boyfriend, and Richie would grab Eddies hips each time to make him sit still again.

Eventually the movie finished and they all headed home, as soon as Eddie was through Richies bedroom door, affectionate Richie was back, already placing soft kisses across his cheek and onto his lips. Eddie giggled from the sensation before pushing Richie away, "Okay okay asshole, before you smother me to death, I need to go get ready for be..." he trailed off as Richie was now placing soft kisses down his neck, Eddie could feel that dickwad smirking against his skin. Eddie pushed him off again, "Richie..!" he blurted, "I mean it I need to go get ready for bed," Richie watched Eddie walk out his bedroom door before proceeding to get changed into something more comfy.

By the time Eddie returned, Richie was already in bed half asleep, of course he had once again fallen asleep with his stupid glasses on and eddie laughed at the sight. "Oh you're finally back Eduardo," Richie yawned, waking back up and rubbing his eyes through under his glasses.

Eddie rolled his eyes, climbing into bed next to Richie, "don't call me Eduardo."

"Okay Ed's" Richie snickered, shuffling closer to his boyfriend.

"Don't call me Ed's either," he replied trying to hide the small smile on his face.

"Oh yeah? I thought you liked it when I called you Ed's?" at this point Richie had practically crawled on top of him, which of course caused Eddies face to flush bright red, "I.." he gulped nervously, looking up at his boyfriend who had now also realised what he was doing. "Geez Ed's, cat got your tongue..?" Richie huffed, "S-shut up Rich.." Eddie pushed him off and shifted his weight trying to get comfortable again until the two boys ended up both laying on their sides looking at eachother, the dim moonlight shining in from Richies window. Richie looked away from Eddies gaze and Eddie leaned over, pulling off his overly thick glasses but stopping near his face as he did so, he then placed a hand on Richies cheek and slowly pressed their lips together.

The kiss was soft, Eddie could feel Richie smiling against his lips and they stayed like that for a while before Eddie pulled away leaving Richie with a big smile on his face, he liked kissing Eddie, in fact that was an understatement, he liked it a lot.

"I love you Eds," whispered Richie, taking his hand and placing it over the top of Eddies which was still on his cheek.

"I love you Chee.." Eddie replied before they both fell asleep in eachothers arms.