Chapter 30

Eddie sighed, trying to pay attention to whatever the teacher was saying. It was third period, him and Richie were sitting together since they were lab partners but he didn't think Richie seemed to be completely there because he was scribbling some random stuff down onto his paper that probably had nothing to do with this subject entirely.

He glanced over at his boyfriends page and sure enough there were random scribbles of whatever teenagers would draw, dicks, random lines, smiley faces, something that seemed to be what looked like a cat cross a crocodile hybrid and then in the corner of the page a small "R + E" which among all the stupid things he had drawn, seemed to make Eddie smile.

A few minutes later, Eddie began writing some notes down onto his page when suddenly Richies hand moved across to his paper and started writing something on it. Eddie rolled his eyes, watching him write "marry me" in red pen, seeing the smirk on his face as he did, Eddie just put a line through it and wrote "no".

Richie read it quickly before beginning to write another thing down, it seemed to be a heart, with "R +" written inside of it, Eddie just thought he was going to write "R + E" but got confused when he saw "R + EM"

"What's that?"

Richie just smirked at him.

"Seriously Richie?"

"Guess."

Eddie rolled his eyes, pulling his book back towards himself so Richie couldn't write on it anymore, "I'm not guessing you idiot."

Richie pulled Eddies book back towards him and tapped over the letters with his pen as he read them out, "Richie plus.." he moved to "EM" and added, "Eddies mom."

"Fuck you."

"Is that an insult or a to do list?"

"Double fuck you."

Richie laughed and ruffled Eddies hair, moving his chair closer to him, "you're so cute when you're mad," he huffed, making Eddie push his hand away and pout.

"I - I'm not cute.."

"Okay then, you're hot as fuck and make me really horny, thats besides your mom of course."

Eddie scrunched up his nose in disgust and went to say something until Richie interrupted him, "damn I think I may even have a boner right now!" he joked, sliding off of his stool to go get the microscope, leaving Eddie there with a frown on his face.

*time skip to lunch*

"What you got there Ed's?" Richie asked, sitting down and reaching to grab the book Eddie was writing in at the table, "none of your business..!" Eddie spat, slamming the book shut and pulling it away.

"Leave him alone Rich," Stanley sighed.

"Oh I'm sorry, have you stolen Eddies heart from me? My bad, I didn't know you two were a thing, its cute though I guess."

"Beep beep Chee.."

Richie then moved up close to Eddie, listening the other losers talking incoherently.

"Mike you can't accidentally bite someone's dick off.."

"You can! I read it somewhere, something to do with involuntary muscle movement."

Ben shook his head, "that's not a thing, although you can break your penis through a severe form of bending injury whilst it's erect that occurs when a membrane called the tunica albuginea t—"