Chapter 28

Once they had both gotten into Richies room, he closed the door and they both sat down in the middle of the bed, Eddie then picked up Richies comic and started examining it out of boredom, until Richie got tired of it and placed a finger on his boyfriends jawline, tilting his head upwards towards his own and pressing their lips together.

It wasn't long before Richies hands were making their way down to Eddies ass, causing Eddie to squeak and push him away in response, "R-Rich.. we cant do anything.. your dads home.."

Richie groaned and rolled his eyes, pulling Eddie closer, "we could just be really quiet."

"We both know that won't work because of how much of a trashmouth you are, especially when you're horny," Eddie said as he tried to move back a little.

"That's not true, I can shut up when I want to."

Eddie raised an eyebrow, "sure you can."

"Okay fine then, it doesn't have to be sexual, we can just, you know.. make-out innocently," Richie shrugged, looking down at Eddie. Eddie looked away for a second before smiling and looking back, "yeah okay, I like that."

Both of them then leaned in at the same time and their mouths slotted together, the kiss was soft and innocent like Richie had said, causing his cheeks to begin to heat up like they usually did when Eddie kissed him like this. Eddie then broke the kiss, giggling when he saw Richie trying to chase after his lips, he tangled a fist up in the side of his shirt before reconnecting their lips, Richie making a relieved humming sound as he did.

After more innocent kisses, Eddies hand had fallen to Richies leg, and was slowly and gradually sliding up it without even realising, Richie on the other hand, noticed it increasingly, his body tensing up as it got closer and closer to the bulge that was already forming in his jeans. He didn't say anything though, scared it might ruin the moment, so he just pretended like it didn't bother him, that was up until Eddie kissed him a little harder than expected and slid his hand the rest of the way up to his crotch, causing Richie to flinch and his breathing to hitch against the kiss.

Eddie quickly pulled his hand away and broke the kiss, "I'm sorry—! Ahh I'm sorry, I- I didn't mean to I'm sorry..!" he squeaked, looking down at the bulge in Richies jeans.

"I- It's okay.. it's fine.." Richie gulped hard, seeing what Eddie was looking at, "... to be honest I'm painfully hard right now and really fucking horny, so I don't know if we can just keep 'kissing innocently' anymore."

Eddie glanced up at him and back down at his boner, not knowing what to say.

Richie noticed this and decided to bring up something else, "uhh.. question.. did you- did you tell Stanley how big my wang is?"

"What??"

"Did you tell. Noodlehead. How big. My schlong is."

"Yeah I heard you the first time dumbass."

"Well did you then..??"

Eddies eyes glanced to the side, a guilty look on his face, "umm.. maybe?"

"Seriously Eds?? It was during spin the bottle wasn't it? You little turd," Richie groaned, Eddie just rolled his eyes, "who cares, it's not like it's a bad thing, plus you're the one who's always bragging about it."

"It's not bragging, they're jokes, also you say it's not a bad thing yet you complain about it all the time."

"Yeah that's because I'm the one who's gonna have to get fucked by it one day."

Richie went silent, his face starting to go red from embarrassment, "uhh I-"

"Also don't think I forgot about what you told me yesterday Rich, I wanna know, do you really like.. um.. touch yourself thinking about me..?" Eddie had moved closer to him without even realising and a smirk instantly grew across Richies face as he nodded, "yeah.. how can I help myself when you're this fucking hot, baby."