Chapter 15

*the next morning*

"Did you seriously give me another hickey last night??!" Eddie yelled from the bathroom mirror.

Richies eyes widened as he heard that, not replying as he got up off of his bed and slipped on a hawaiian shirt, "Richie..!" Eddie spat, walking into his bedroom and pointing to the dark mark on his neck, "that wasn't me, it was Stanley," "wh- how does this have anything to do with Stanley, Richie?? We're already late for school and my neck looks like this..!"

"Do you want me to cover it up?" Richie raised an eyebrow.

Eddie sighed before replying, "y-yes just.. yeah."

Richie then walked out of the room and came back after a few minutes with a concerned look on his face, "okay good news and bad news.." he said, "what's the bad news?" Eddie asked, walking up to him, "bad news is that I can't find my moms makeup, good news is.. hickeys are pretty hot so it's kinda an improvement."

"Richie..!" Eddie yelled, running a hand through his own hair in irritation, "it's fine Ed's, I'm sure no one will notice anyway."

Eddie frowned and looked up at his boyfriend, "why the hell do I never stop you?" he sighed, "because, you enjoy it.." Richie smirked, pressing a soft kiss to Eddies lips, he then grabbed his waist and pulled him closer before placing a few gentle kisses down his neck. Eddie let out a shaky breath, lightly holding onto Richies shoulders, "fuck.. why do you have to be so hot.."

"I'm hot?" Richie pulled away from his neck, a smirk on his lips, "just— stop trying to turn me on we're late for school..!" Eddie spat before walking away to his bag, "so you're turned on right now is that what you're saying..?"

Eddie glared back at him in annoyance as he threw his bag onto his back, "come on let's just go, dickwad.."

*time skip to lunch*

Eddie arrived at the table last, all the other losers already sitting, "ooh, look who's finally arrived," Richie huffed, watching as he sat down next to him, "shut up Rich.." Eddie mumbled before drinking out of his water bottle.

"Why were you guys late this morning?" Stanley asked, being the only one who knew since he was in their first period class, "sorry, we were fucking and lost track of time," Richie blurted out, causing Eddie to almost choke on his water, "why do you have to be so gross Richie?" he sighed, putting his water bottle back down.

"Gross? You said I was hot this morning," Richie smirked, causing Stanley to let out a small laugh, Eddie rolled his eyes and shook his head in disappointment, "w-wait did you g-guys actually... d-do that this m-m-morning..?" Bill asked, his eyes widening as he noticed the dark hickey on Eddies neck. "God no, you think he'd let me fuck him?" Richie laughed, pointing at Eddie next to him.

"What's that then?" Beverly giggled, signalling to the dark mark on Eddies neck, causing him to go red and cover it with his hand, "oh that? That's from last night, right Ed's?" Richie nudged him.

Eddie then thought back to last night and tried not to focus on how Richie had literally sucked his dick and how good he actually was at it, "I hate you.." he muttered, looking down.

Richie smiled before swinging an arm around Eddie and pulling him closer, "how'd you convince your mom to let you stay at Richies?" Stanley asked, knowing he had sort of been on house arrest for the past week, "I didn't.. she was out of town last night, she thinks I stayed at Bills," he shrugged, Richie watching him closely as he spoke.

"Do you guys wanna do anything after school?" Ben asked, looking around at everyone, "y-yeah b-but what should w-we do?" Bill asked.

"We could go to the movies?" Richie suggested, Stanley shrugged, "that actually doesn't sound like a bad idea for once."

"You only wanna go there just so you can play your stupid arcade games.." Eddie rolled his eyes, crossing his arms, "that's not true at all, I wanna go there to spend time with my Ed's, just look how cute you are," Richie smiled, pinching Eddies cheek, making him instantly groan and push him away.

"That sounds good, we should all go to the movies then," Beverly agreed, a collection of 'yeah's coming from the group.

*time skip to end of school*

"I heard that teachers having an affair or something," Richie said, adjusting his glasses as him, Eddie and Bill all walked through the classroom door at the same time, "really? No wonder he's such a shit teacher," Eddie huffed, holding onto the straps of his backpack.

Bill sighed, "n-no guys he's j-j-just new."

Richie and Eddie looked at each other with smirks on their faces, "nah he's definitely having an affair," Richie laughed, "right? Also did you see that bird almost flying into the window? I was like—" "Yeah! Should've opened the window and let it in just to get out of class," Richie cut him off, both of them laughing, "oh my god you're evil..!" Eddie giggled.

Bill rolled his eyes, ignoring both of them as they continued rambling on to each other, Stanley eventually got out of class and ran to catch up with them, "wait up guys!" he yelled, running towards Bill.

[heres a gif of Stanley running up to them LMFAOO]

"H-hey," Bill smiled as he saw Stanley, "oh Stan! Is it true that the extra class you take is for like cult rituals and shit?" Richie asked, looking over at him as they all walked through the hall, "what? No it's literally just for smarter peopl—" "oh my god you're totally in a cult!" Richie laughed, causing Eddie to start laughing too.

Suddenly they both stopped laughing and all of them looked to their right as they walked past Bowers and his goons who were staring at them while they stood against their lockers, Richie looked down and adjusted his glasses, trying to avoid eye contact, meanwhile Eddie gripped onto his boyfriends arm, looking back multiple times.

[another gif just so y'all get an idea of what's going on <33]

"Oh my god did you see the way they were looking at us..?" Stanley said, his eyes wide, "l-let's just h-hope they a-aren't planning to g-go to the m-m-movies after school too.." Bill sighed, causing Eddies breathing to start getting heavy.

Richie noticed this and looked down at his boyfriend who was now fumbling around in his fanny pack for his inhaler, he then pulled it out, his hands shaking like crazy, Richie gently put his hand over Eddies and guided his inhaler up to his mouth, helping him breathe it in. Eddie took a good few pumps before he was able to breathe again, "you okay Ed's..?" Richie asked, staring at his boyfriend with a concerned look.

"Y-yeah I am now, thanks Rich," Eddie smiled up at him, still holding onto his inhaler.

All four of them then walked out of the school, meeting with Beverly, Ben and Mike as they did before getting on their bikes and heading to the movies.