Chapter 13

*time skip to lunch*

"Why do you smell so good?"

"What—"

"I'm serious, you smell really good," Eddie said as he continued to sniff Richies hoodie, "also why aren't you wearing your coke bottle glasses anymore?"

"The lens is cracked," Richie replied, pulling them out of his bag and showing them to his boyfriend, Eddie scanned them and sighed, "how?" he asked, looking up at him, "I think I squished them while I was sleeping," Richie replied, causing Bill to start laughing.

Eddie rolled his eyes, "so that's why you were late? You slept in?"

"Maybe.." Richie said quietly, Beverly then arrived at the table and sat down next to Ben before looking over at Eddie who was sat so close to Richie that he was almost on top of him, "what's up with those two?" she whispered to Stanley, "I don't know, Eddies like really horny for Richie all of a sudden," he rolled his eyes, watching as Eddie played with Richies drawstrings while his head rested against his shoulder.

Richie too was confused about Eddies sudden lust for him, he watched as his boyfriend fumbled around with every part of his hoodie, a confused look on his face as he ate silently, slightly uncomfortable with Eddie doing this in public, especially at school. Suddenly, Eddies hand moved down to Richies thigh, causing him to flinch a little, "you okay Rich?" Mike asked, noticing how red he was going, "what? Me? I'm fine, perfectly fine, all good over here, nothing to worry about.." he replied, letting out a nervous laugh.

"Hey Ed's.. I know i'm hot and all.. but I really don't think you should be getting all horny while we're at school.." he whispered, "who said I was horny??!!" Eddie frowned, glaring up at his boyfriend, Richie signalled down to Eddies hand on his thigh and looked back up at him, "so you're not horny?"

"Shut up Tozier."

Eventually the bell rang and they all had to head back to class, Eddie and Richie didn't see each other for the rest of the school day since they had no more classes together, which of course made Eddie extremely annoyed.

*time skip to end of school*

Eddie walked through the halls, trying to get past the screaming kids and people throwing pieces of paper everywhere, he eventually made it outside and spotted Richie talking to Beverly and Stanley, quickly running over to his boyfriend, crashing against him with a hug, "Richieeee..!" he squealed, burying his face into his chest.

"Geez Ed's, we've only been apart for a few hours," Richie laughed,

"Mmmm, I love it when you call me 'Ed's'.." Eddie mumbled, causing Richie to look down at him and then back up at Beverly and Stanley who were laughing under their breaths, "uhhh.." Richie gulped, not having enough time to reply before Eddie pulled away and looked up at him with a big smile, "you're not doing anything right? So you can come with me to get more medicine for my inhaler? Yes? Good." He then grabbed his boyfriend by the arm and dragged him out of the school gates, giving him barely enough time to wave goodbye to Bev and Stan who were still laughing at them.

Richie and Eddie both walked into the pharmacy, Eddie going up to the front counter and Richie stopping and pretending to look around, "what do you need, Eddie?" Mr. Keene asked, seeing him come in.

"Just an inhaler refill please,"

After Mr. Keene had gone out the back to go get it for him, Gretta came up behind the counter and stared at Eddie, "we all know you don't actually have asthma," she spoke, chewing her gum loudly, "you don't really need the inhaler, just like you never needed your pills."

Eddie looked at her nervously before looking back down, "I do need it.." he mumbled quietly, trying to avoid eye contact, she then looked down at his cast and rolled her eyes, "broke your arm again? Boo hoo, what's it say then?" she leaned over and started reading his cast, Eddie not moving at first because he didn't care, until he realised what part she was reading.

" 'Richie Tozier makes me horny' ? Oh my god, what are you gay or something? No fucking way," she laughed, Eddie instantly pulling his cast away in embarrassment, at this point Richie noticed what was going on and quickly walked up to the front counter, standing next to his boyfriend, "leave him alone Gretta.." he frowned, glaring at her.

"Since when were you here?" she spat, crossing her arms and taking a step back, Richie was a lot taller than her, and even though he was still a loser, he wasn't as easy to bully as Eddie was, making her less confident when she saw him, at that moment Mr. Keene came back and handed Eddie a small bag, "here you go Eddie," he said before leaving again. Eddie took the bag and both of them began walking out of the pharmacy, Richie quickly turned around right before they got out of the door and stuck his middle finger up at Gretta with a smirk, causing her to frown intensely at him.

"Thanks.. but you didn't have to do that Rich, I was fine.. seriously,"

"Shhh Ed's, someone could do nothing but stand near you and i'd still swoop in and shoo them away, no one goes near my little Eduardo," he hummed, swinging an arm around Eddie as they walked,

"don't call me Ed's.." he mumbled, Richie then laughed and ruffled his boyfriends hair, "looks like non-horny Eddie is back."

*time skip to later on that day*

"Richie stop we're going to get in trouble!" Eddie yelled, bracing himself for someone to come out and scream at them, Richie laughed and continued to kick the football against the window, "ever heard of risk taking Eddie?"

"It's not risk taking if you KNOW it's going to end badly..!!" Eddie spat before running over and trying to tackle the ball off of his boyfriend, barely having a chance before Richie picked it up and held it in the air so he couldn't reach it, "that's not fair idiot!" he squeaked, jumping as far as he could go. "Sorry what was that Ed's? I couldn't hear you from all the way down there," he laughed, irritating Eddie even more, "stop being so tall! I cant even kiss you without having to stand on my tippy toes..!" he frowned as he crossed his arms and looked up at him.

"So you wanna kiss me?" Richie closed his eyes and puckered up his lips, leaning down, "no idiot!" Eddie playfully slapped his cheek, trying to reach for the ball again, Richie smirked and put the ball higher causing Eddie to jump on him and try to get it until he eventually he hit it so hard it went flying into the window, making a louder sound than Richies ever did, "woah..! Good hit Ed's!"

Eddie stared at the window in shock, seeing the large crack that had formed across it, "oh fuck!" he yelled, starting to panic, suddenly the lights in the house where the window was turned on and the front door opened,

"OI! GET OVER HERE YOU EVIL KIDS!! YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS..!"

Richie and Eddie instantly started bolting for it, running through the streets as fast as they could, by the time they reached Richies house, the already dark sky had gotten even darker, stars even starting to appear, "wow, what a rush!" Richie panted with a smile on his face, "th-that was fun for you??" Eddie questioned, quickly pulling out his inhaler before pumping it into his mouth.

"Come on Eds, you gotta let loose for once, have some fun, do something crazy you know?"

Eddie looked down at the ground, furrowing his brows together as he began thinking, they both then headed inside and went up to Richies room, Eddie closed the door behind them and turned to face his boyfriend who was now taking off his black hoodie, causing his shirt to ride up and expose his stomach. Eddie knew exactly what he wanted to do, and he didn't wanna wait any longer.