Chapter 45

"Eddie hurry up and pee, it's freezing out here man..!"

"Shut the fuck up, you're distracting me."

Richie sighed and rolled his eyes, leaning back against a nearby tree. "You look good in my hoodie by the way," he grinned, being able to sense the frown on Eddies face even though he couldn't see him.

"So you'll let me keep it? Thanks," Eddie replied bluntly as he zipped up his fly and walked back over to his boyfriend, who was still slightly grinning to himself.

"Hey come here, Eddie spaghetti."

Richie tugged slightly on the fabric of his own sweater— in which Eddie was wearing— to pull him closer and smiled even more when his boyfriend let out an irritated sigh. "What you say lover? Wanna make out in the woods like they do in those romance movies?" Richie said with a smirk, watching as Eddie scrunched up his nose in disgust and placed a hand on his chest, "lover?"

"Okay, loser."

"Never mind, I prefer the first one."

"You're both to me, sweet-cheeks."

Eddie sighed loudly and grimaced, "could you stop with the nicknames?"

"You'll have to kill me first, Ed's."

"Well you're in luck because we're most likely gonna get murdered out in these woods if we stay here another second, I mean have you ever watched a single horror movie?? Scratch romance movies.. everything about these woods scream 'masked axe-murder'," Eddie said quickly, reluctantly dodging Richies attempt to kiss him by placing a warm-tanned finger onto his lips, in which Richie widened his eyes to.

Eddie let out a defeated sigh and shook his head, moving his finger away to finally connect their lips, it only lasted a brief-second though before Eddie was pulling away again. "Masked. Axe. Murderer," Eddie repeated his own words from before.

"Hot. Boyfriend. In. Woods," Richie chanted back.

Eddie rolled his eyes and pushed Richie playfully, causing him to snort a laugh and trail after his boyfriend who was already heading back to the drive-in. After walking for about a minute with the leaves crunching underneath them, the two were interrupted by a familiar voice.

"There's the faggot and his boyfriend."

Henry Bowers and his goons emerged from the direction of the drive-in, and although Richie could feel Eddies hand tense-up in his own, he continued walking as it didn't seem like the bully's were there to stop and have a nice chat.

"What were you two faggots doing in there? Making out?" Henry taunted, almost mockingly.

Richie tried his best to ignore the situation, and just used the only defence he had— jokes, "taking a leak, actually, you're welcome to join though."

There was a moment where Henry huffed out a small laugh, but it definitely wasn't a friendly one— more a 'it's funny how stupid you are' kinda laugh— before he blurted out his next words.

"Connor me gave me some new information, you know.. now how is it that theres more than just one fairy in this town huh?"