Chapter 31

[ this chapter has another big time skip of a few months, skipping to around March, when Richies birthday is <3 ]

*time skip*
(few months)

"Can you believe I turn sixteen tomorrow?" Richie flopped back against Eddies bed, his hand loosely holding onto the side of his boyfriends shirt.

Eddie shuffled his body around a bit to face him and let go of the book he was holding, still sitting up, "you're so old now, and so tall, you really need to stop growing otherwise I'm gonna have to start using a stepping stool to kiss you."

Richie laughed, tugging on Eddies shirt a bit, "I'm not tall, you're just really small."

"Small, but I could still beat your ass in a fight."

"Ooh, is that a threat Kaspbrak? We all know you're way too cute to even hurt a fly," Richie pulled Eddie closer to him and smirked, reaching a hand up to pinch his cheek.

"Wanna test that theory?" Eddie raised an eyebrow at him before quickly grabbing Richies hand away from his cheek and leaning down, pinning it onto the bed with a strong force. Richie had to admit, he was kinda surprised by how strong Eddie could be, but also pretty turned on at the same time, "aw, still cute even when you're threatening me, cute cute cute!"
Richie smirked, trying to provoke him as he brought his free hand up to stroke Eddies cheek.

"You're digging yourself a grave here, Tozier.."
Eddie rolled his eyes, pulling Richies hand away from his face and forcefully pinning it next to his head, just like the other one, at this point their faces were so close that their lips were practically brushing against one another, so Eddie just leaned forward and closed the space between them, catching Richies lips in a slow kiss.

After a few seconds, their lips disconnected with a wet click, only to connect again a few moments later. Richie had the biggest urge to just flip them over so that he was on top of Eddie and kiss him as hard as he could, but the grip Eddie had on Richies hands was so strong that Richie didn't even think he could get out of it even if he tried.

Suddenly, their make-out session was interrupted by a loud knock from the front door, both of them ignored it at first and continued to kiss until the person knocked again and Eddie pulled away, causing Richie to let out an irritated groan. "It's probably just the mailman or something, I'll be right back okay? Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone," Eddie smiled and gave Richie a hard pat on the shoulder before getting up off the bed and leaving his room, closing the door behind him.

Richie sighed and stared up at the ceiling for a few moments, until curiosity got the better of him and he was glancing to Eddies bedside table where the book that he had sometimes seen his boyfriend writing was placed. It was no secret that Eddie didn't want Richie reading it, whenever he tried to grab it, Eddie would flip out and start yelling at him, doing everything in his power to make sure that Richie did not read that book.

Despite all the warning signs, Richie, like his usual dumb-self, just shrugged it off and grabbed the book, sitting up to read it. He flipped to a random page and his eyes widened in shock as he scanned all the things written on it.

"I love Richie I love Richie"
"richie tozier <3"
"richie is so fucking hot"
"WTF RICHIES DICK IS MASSIVE"
"RICHIE "
"eddie tozier"
"nvm he's an idiot"
"ok nvm he's MY idiot"