Chapter 42

The talk with the principal hadn't really gone that well. Richie just continued to make more jokes and get himself into even more trouble, whilst Eddie sat there nudging him every time he'd take it too far. But since Richie was a straight 'A' student and Eddie didn't really misbehave much, they were both let off the hook pretty easily, it didn't come without some detentions and phone-call home though.

Richie skipped school the next day, mostly because he didn't want to go through more tormenting from his classmates, but also because he just genuinely couldn't be bothered. He hadn't done much that day, up until 3pm when Eddie got out of school.

So now Eddie was at his house like they had planned, and they were both sitting on Richies messy double-bed, 'Africa by Toto' playing on the radio whilst they shared soft-kisses every now and then, things were okay. They were happy.

"It's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you!!"

"Richie stop."

"There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever doooo!"

"Rich," Eddie covered Richies mouth with his hand in hopes that he'd shut up, but unfortunately, he just continued to sing muffled lyrics through his hand, "I bless the rains down in Africaaaa!"

"Oh my god."

"Gonna take some time to do the things- come on Ed's it's our song!- we never haddd!!"

Eddie rolled his eyes playfully and tried method two of shutting his annoying boyfriend up, pressing their lips together. To Eddies surprise, it actually worked at first and now Richie was smiling happily against his lips, multiple wet-clicks being the only sound filling the room as they continued to pull apart and reconnect every few seconds.

There was a moment where Richie sort of held Eddies chin with his fingers to keep his mouth open, shoved his tongue into it, which Eddie had to admit, was kinda gross but also kinda hot, connected their lips sloppily, stayed like that for about ten seconds straight and then
pulled away, flopping backwards onto the bed.

Eddie wiped away the spit and saliva that was now all over his lips with the back of his wrist, and looked down at Richie who began mouthing the words to 'Eddie my love'.

Richie intertwined their hands lazily and continued to admire Eddie who was now just staring at the wall with an annoyed expression on his face. "Eddie my looove, I love you soo," he hummed, bringing one hand up to cup his boyfriends cheek, "how I've waited for you, you'll never knowww."

"Do you seriously just have this song because it has my name in it."

Richie nodded his head whilst still continuing to mouth the lyrics, slowly pulling Eddie down from his tense position to connect their lips again. At first the kisses were slow and drawn out, but Eddie then swung his leg over Richies body to straddle his lap and his kisses started becoming more desperate, more intense, like he wanted more, needed more. It sort of caught Richie off guard since he was not expecting it to escalate that quickly but he didn't mind, if anything he was enjoying it.

Soon enough Richie began to feel Eddie grinding his hips down against his own, whether it was on purpose or just force of habit though, he didn't know. At the same time, Eddies hands came up to cup Richies face and their tongues began fighting for dominance, the feel of Richies hands sliding up Eddies thighs just made Eddie feel something, something impulsive, and within the heat of the moment he just thought 'fuck it', not thinking before he blurted out his next words.