Chapter 14

Without saying anything, Eddie walked up to Richie and swiftly pulled his face down before pressing their lips together, Richie moaned quietly against his lips as his arms wrapped around Eddies waist, pulling their bodies closer to each other. Eddie started walking backwards towards the bed when suddenly Richie pulled away from the kiss and smirked, "damn Ed's, I thought you said you were never kissing me agai—" "Shut up Richie," Eddie cut him off before reconnecting their lips a little harder this time.

Eddie then sat down on the bed without breaking the kiss, Richie standing over him, he tugged desperately at Richies shirt in attempt to pull him down with him, getting irritated when he wouldn't move, "get on top of me idiot," Eddie said between kisses, still trying to pull him down, Richie broke the kiss and looked at him,

"oh- uhh.. did you want to....?"

Eddie glared up at him with a frown, his grip loosening on his shirt, "what..? Don't you?" he asked, not breaking eye contact, "of course I do, it's just.. what about your cast?" Richie asked, a concerned look on his face, "what about it? You think you're gonna be so rough you'll break it or something?"

"Only if you want me to be rough Eduardo.." Richie smirked, causing Eddie to roll his eyes but then suddenly get nervous when he felt his boyfriends hand slowly sliding up his shirt, Richie leaned in again, pressing his lips to Eddies as he crawled onto the bed and guided his boyfriend back towards the headboard.

Once Eddies head was against a pillow, Richie forced his lips apart with his tongue, slipping it into Eddies mouth as he continued to slide his hand under his boyfriends shirt, their lips then separated with a wet click, allowing Richie to finally pull Eddies shirt over his head and throw it on the ground. He intertwined their fingers, pinning a hand next to Eddies head as their tongues fought for dominance before grinding down against his boyfriends crotch, causing Eddie to let out a muffled moan.

Richie then pulled away from the kiss, moving his lips to Eddies neck and pressing soft, gentle kisses along it before proceeding to suck dark marks into his skin, "f-fuck Rich..!" Eddie moaned, getting his hand out of Richies grip and sliding it under his boyfriends sleeve, "t-take it off.." he whispered. Richie did what he asked and sat up, straddling his boyfriend, looking down at him as he pulled off his own shirt, Eddie looked his shirtless body up and down, biting his lip, "enjoying the view Kaspbrak?" Richie laughed.

"Shut up Rich.." Eddie mumbled, his face going red, Richie then shifted his weight on his boyfriends crotch, feeling how hard he was underneath him, "oh my god.." Eddie moaned against the friction, throwing his head back in pleasure, "p-please Richie.."

"Who knew how desperate you could be.." Richie smirked, leaning down, Eddie was just about to say something when Richie pressed their lips together again, being gentle this time, after a few seconds he pulled away and started pressing kisses down Eddies stomach until he reached the button of his jeans, he kneeled in between Eddies legs and began fumbling around with the zipper.

"Can I..?" Richie asked, looking up at his boyfriend, Eddie nodded, starting to get nervous now that this was really happening, it's not like they were going to have sex or anything but him and Richie had never gotten this far before, mostly because of the fact they weren't ready for something this sexual yet but Eddie had always wondered what it would be like, and now he was about to know.

Richie slowly undid the button of Eddies jeans before pulling them down, enough to expose his boxers underneath, Eddie suddenly felt a hand on his erection over the fabric, causing his breathing to hitch and his heart to start racing. Richie noticed this and moved back up to his face, pressing a gentle kiss to his lips as he palmed him through his boxers, "you okay? Do you want me to stop..?" he asked, slowing down his hand, "R-rich you can't ask me that when you're touching my d-di... ahhh—" Eddie moaned, bucking his hips up against Richies hand.