2

💗💗💗

You twisted and turned, groaning as you were being nudged in the arm.

"Y/N, Y/N, it's time to wake up, we're here," Gon said then soon pulled on your arm.

"Hm...really?" You slowly sat up as Gon let go of your arm. "Mhm!" He said "oh, and here's your bag, sorry.. I got the strap a little wet, please forgive me" He Pleaded, and you smiled grabbing the bag from him.

"Don't worry about it, Gon, Thank you" You gave a tired smile to him as you sat up putting the backpack on. Gon smiled at you "of course, now let's go!" He jumped a bit and ran out. "Hey! Wait for me!" You say putting your hoodie on and running after him.

Gon laughed a bit and you smiled.

Both of you, soon in a cave-like area, you two looked around. Soon gaining your attention to someone. "Hey!" A guy said as you looked at him. "Hello?" You said to the round man. "My name is Tonpa" He said with a smile and hand out. You shook his hand and so did Gon.

"Y/N." You simply say "Gon, nice to meet you," He said to Tonpa who began to ask a question "so, you two rookies?". You nodded " Yep," You say with Gon agreeing. "What about you?" You asked.

"Me? Nope! This is my thirty fifth time!" (I think, sorry if it's wrong) He said with a chuckle. "Wow, you're a tough shell to crack then" You smile "yep! Oh, you guys must be thirsty, want something to drink?" He said as he brought out an orange can.

"Ah, no thanks, I have a gallon water bottle so I'll be fine" You turn the offer down and Gon did also "Yeah, I don't want any either". "You guys sure?" He asked again.

"Yes, I'm sure. And so are you Gon, hm?" You turn your head to him and he agreed. The guy kept insisting and he got on your last nerve.

You grabbed the can and opened it, drank some and spit it in his face, and kicked the can. "Buzz off!" You said and turn back around to Gon and guided him into the crowd. "That stuff tasted disgusting anyway.." You mutter.

You began to walk mindlessly as Gon began to make a new friend, you heard that his name was Killua. You left him and Killua be for a bit because you don't wanna interrupt their conversation.

As you walked mindlessly you bumped into a man. "Ah, sorry about that-" You felt the man nudge you and you move back. "Watch where you're going Lil girl" He then laughed and turned around, and you turned Around "watch where you're going Lil girl" You mocked him then heard the man scream then a thump.

You shot back around and see the man's arms disappearing into red flakes and a clown-looking man facing him with a smirk across his face. "Now, now, that's no way to treat a little lady♤." He said smugly then turned his head to you. Your face went pale as he started walking to you.

"I'm very sorry that he did that to you, he's so rude♧." The male closed-eyed smiled and you eventually spoke up after clearing your throat "It's fine, sir." You already knew he was more powerful than you.

"Aw, no need to be sooo formal~◇." He began "You may call me, Hisoka♡." You blinked and looked up at him as he kneeled to your level. "Y-y/n.." You say.

"Hm..Y/n, what a wonderful name♡" He smiled once again "Thank you.." You say you were a bit shy about his appearance and his presence.