15

💗💗💗

You walked into your bedroom, locking the door. "Ugh!" You said and plopped onto the couch "I hate this life" You complained. You turned your head so it laid on your cheek. You closed your eyes. "..oh dear" You mumbled.

...

Hisoka was in the cafeteria, shuffling his cards. He smiled to himself, as he saw Gon and Killua on the TV "I guess it's my lucky day..." He said to himself. Gon, and y/n, both at the Heaven's Arena, that was just what Hisoka wanted. He licked his lips I'm excited "I am pretty impressed how y/n got up here so quickly.." He thought "I would like to fight her.." Hisoka said as he stood up, and walked out of the cafeteria.

...

You woke up in the small living room in your room. You groaned "I must have fallen asleep on the couch.." Obviously, because the lights were still on. You say up and rub your head "dumb headache.." You mumbled and turned the lights off and headed to your bedroom. Then turn the lights on.

"Hello my fruit~♡" A voice said and your headshot up towards your bed, it was Hisoka, he was sitting in the center shuffling a deck of cards. "H-how!? Why are you even here?" You said lowering your voice, it hurt to much to yell. "I saw you on the TVs in the hallway, so then I snuck in here while you were asleep" He smiled, evilly at you.

"That's pretty weird man.." You mumbled, "hmm, I suppose♤." He said as he put his cards away and stood up. You yawned and covered your mouth. "You seem tired," He said as he walked towards you "well.. Yeah.. That's why I'm here hm? Plus it's like one in the morning.." You spoke quietly, walking passed him, your legs were still weak from battle as you let yourself fall onto the bed.

Hisoka smiled at you, with your face in the mattress and your legs dangling off. You felt a pair of hands wrap around your body and move you onto the bed, and Hisoka tucking you in. "What are you doing?" You mumbled as your eyes were half-opened "What does it look like?♧" He said then Looked into your eyes. "Don't go so hard on yourself next time, alright?" He said in his usual tone..he then kissed your cheek. You slightly blushed but soon fell asleep as he turned the lights off.

He closed the bedroom door.

...

Hisoka was just about to leave until there was a knock on the door.

"Yes?" Be questioned once he opened the door. There were two men, they looked at Hisoka and then at each other. "Dude you said this was her room!" One of them said. "I know! I thought so!" The other replied. Hisoka smiled at them "Yes, this is Y/n's room.". Both of the men looked at him "Then why the hell are you here!?" One man asked. Hisoka stayed silent, as his smile turned into a frown when the other said "Get out of our way, we're trying to get our revenge on her!".

You sat up from the bed and rubbed your eyes "What's with all the noise?" You mumbled to yourself as you got up. Hisoka did not take pleasure in anything in what the man just said. He glared at them and their angry expressions turned into fear.

Crash!-

You heard a loud crash from the hallway and you sprint to your door, opening it, seeing Hisoka, and hearing a scream as a man ran away. Hisoka's body slightly moved and you saw a passed-out man against a cracked wall caused by, you guess, Hisoka. You shut your door a bit more as you watched Hisoka crouch down to him. He said something to him, but you couldn't get any clear words out of it.

He soon let the man go, he ran as fast as he could. Hisoka watched him I'm amusement, a smile growing across his face. He soon turned towards you, you made eye contact with him and you quickly shut your door and jumped back into your bed like a child who just got caught staying up late by their parents. You hugged your pillow.

"I'm going to die, I'm going to die.." Was all you could tell yourself, not even thinking of other possibilities. Y
The last thing you heard was the front door closing.

...

You woke up and groaned, wanting to go back to sleep. You were about to drift off back to sleep until you heard a loud knock, causing you to jump a bit and almost fall off the bed. "Ughh" You groaned as you slowly got up and made your way to the front door. "Hello...?" You grumbled, slowly opening the door a little bit to see who it was.

Gon and Killua!?

Your eyes widened.

"Y/n! Killua is here!" He smiled and Killua waved "you don't look too hot, you okay?" He asked. "Oh, I'm fine...I just woke up" You say opening the door a bit more "How did you find my room anyway?" You asked. "Hisoka told us." Gon said with a smile. You made a face...

"Hisoka..told you..?" You mumbled.

"He sure did!"

"I-.." You sighed "whatever, you can come in...I'm going to change real quick" You said as you let them in then go into the bedroom as they waited in the small living room. You came out in your usual clothes. "So, why are you guys here?" You asked as you grabbed water for yourself and them. "We needed the money, and the room" Gon explained "I'm guessing you too?" He asked.

You nodded and gave them water "yeah," You said and sat in one of the chairs. They thanked you for the water and took a few sips, you did, also. You looked at Killua "..Sorry that I didn't come along to help" You apologized and Killua scoffed. "Really? You don't need to be, it's fine, it's not like it was the end of the world" He said.

You smiled a bit. You still felt a bit guilty but still.

"Yeah.." You mumbled.

"Oh, how did Hisoka know your room anyway?" Gon asked out of curiosity. "Well...I'm not too sure, he either asked one of the ladies that work here.. I don't think he followed me.." You said taking a sip "How's that? He could have" Gon said placing the water bottle down. "Well..er.." You turned your head away...

"Last night he was here before me..sitting on my bed..." You slightly mumbled. Killua made a face "Okay, that's enough-". You faced him " Oi! We didn't do anything inappropriate!!" You blushed and Killua kinda laughed as Gon just watched.

"Suuureee, you have a horrible taste in men!" He teased.

"Whatever, I don't feel like fighting, think what you think but we didn't do anything.." You mumbled as you crossed your arms, embarrassed.

💗💗💗