6

💗💗💗

"H-Hisoka?" Kurapika stuttered. "Hello, ripened fruit~" He replied to Kurapika "and my little, little princess~,♡" He said as he kissed your cheek.

"He's..mocking me!? He's trying to make me jealous.." Kurapika thought as Hisoka glared at him in amusement. You blushed "Hisoka..stop," You say. "Aw, fine~♧." He stood up straight.

"Oh look, the doors opened♤." Hisoka pointed out. "Sweet." You say a bit quietly as you walked forward bit noticing that Kurapika and Hisoka were having some kind of staring battle. Hisoka eventually moved forward and Kurapika states behind.

"Y/n dear~♧." Hisoka called for you and you turn to him. "Hm?" You asked, "Your hands, they're all bloody~♤." He said cupping them in his.

"Yeah so?.. I got in a fight.." You say then felt something warm and slimy, you looked back at Hisoka, who was licking your hands clean as he smirked at you. "Wh-what the hell!?" You screamed and pulled them back, which they were already clean but now covered in Hisokas..uh, saliva.

"I'm just helping♡." He said you look at Kurapika who was more weirded out than you. You look back at Hisoka as you rubbed your hands against your shorts. "Yeah..." You say awkwardly and turn around.

As you guys continue to walk through the Hall you felt the ground shake and you look back. "Boulder!!" Kurapika blurted out and ran, you ran aslo, ahead of both Hisoka and Kurapika.

Hisoka was just running without worry, as Kurapika was running for his life. You quickly turn the corner and didn't wait too long for Hisoka and Kurapika. Soon the boulder smashed into the wall.

"Good job♧." You heard Hisoka say to Kurapika, the Blondie just growled. At him and continue to walk. You look at your bracelet around your wrist, it read:71 hours and 33 minutes.

You weren't doing too bad so far. Then, there was just a wall. "Huh?" You questioned. "There's probably a loose brick or something..a button," Kurapika said.

You looked around and found what looked like a fake-looking brick that shined you pressed it and a door opened leading into a room. "Wait you found it already?" Kurapika said.

"Yeah, it was pretty obvious...it shined in the light," You say then walk into the room. "That's my fruit~♤" Hisoka said out loud to himself and Kurapika huffed. "She's not yours.." He said.

"Hmm?~ Aw, someone's getting jealous, how cute♡." He began "of course, she's mine" He continued and put an ace card against Kurapikas neck and a queen of hearts in front of him. "Grr.." Kurapika growled.

You look back at them. "Stop fighting." You snapped and Hisoka stepped away from him and smiled innocently as you turn back away. Kurapika glared at the clown as they both continued to walk.

You had to fight Three random prisoners, which were surprisingly difficult to kill but you got it, and some more blood on you, it was fine though, you could always wash up later. "You were amazing, princess!~♡♡." Hisoka complimented.

"Yeah, thanks..I guess" You said as you took your jacket off and tied it around your hips. You felt that feeling again, of Hisoka 'looking' but all around. "Stop checking me out!" You snapped and Hisoka laughed. "Sorry, fruit♡." He apologized.