18

🌸🃏🌸

Recap; You almost killed Killua in a fight at the Battle Arena. The two of you tied and were both given points. You had a vision of Yado, and Killua caught you talking to him. Killua is now bringing you to Mr. Wing for Nen Lessons.

***

The two of you walked down the hallway. You walked in silence along side Killua to. You were embarrassed for your actions, you went to far and now you need to learn to control yourself. "Hey Killua." You spoke, Killuas hums in response to signal he is listening to you. "I know I already apologized but I really am...deeply sorry. What I did wasn't okay, I regret hurting you. I hate hurting my friends." You say apologetically. There was a shine in Killuas eyes, he softly smiled and wrapped his arm around your back. "It's okay. Like I said, it's a thing of the past. You have many things to learn, Y/n." He responded. Your eyes were teary in worry and regret but his words lifted you from it. You smile and hum in delight.

The two of you eventually got to the house with the other three, Gon, Mr. Wing, and Zushi. Gons eyes beamed with joy when the two of you walked in, "Hey!" He called out "Hey Gon." You smile at him as he trotted over to you and Killua. "Alright you three. We should start the lessons now." Mr. Wing says, budging in the conversation "The sooner we start, the sooner you'll get better." The three of you nod. Mr. Wing started getting serious, he made sure that the three of you were dedicated to learning more about nen. Which of course you were. You knew very little about nen, but the more Mr.Wing explained, the more you questioned your ability and aura. Yado taught about nen but he wasn't as experienced as Mr. Wing. Apparently, there were six aura types and you just about to figure yours out.

"Alright, now I want all three of you to place your hands beside the glass of water." Mr. Wing demanded. Gon went first, he was an enhancer. Then Killua did it, he was a transmutter. Now it was your turn. You kneel down in front of the glass of water and place your hands besides it. Nothing happened. You put your finger in the water and taste it, you make a face. "That's even more sweet!" You exclaimed, the water was way too sweet for your liking that it was almost sour. The rest tried too, not liking it either. Mr.Wing was impressed, but on the inside was worried about not only your power but Gons and Killuas. He let it slide for this moment.

You demonstrated what you knew to Mr. Wing and the others. "That's quite impressive, so you also learned conjuration and manipulation." He analyzed. You nodded, "Yeah I guess so." You said. "Wait so you've already mastered two other techniques!?" Gon exclaimed. "Obviously not." Wing said, "She has only learned the basics. She is in no way a master at anything, she has lots to learn but if she uses it to her advantage she could become powerful nen user." He explained. You were dumbfounded, not sure if you really wanted all this power or needed it. But then you remember why you were here in the first place, and that you can even use it to protect Gon and Killua. You smiled, "Then it looks like you two need to catch up." You stick out your tongue at the two boys. "Hey! You just watch, we'll get to your level sooner or later!" Gon yelled out, "yeah! Come on, when's our first day of training!?" Killua boasted.

"Starting tomorrow. Come back tomorrow first thing in the morning." Wing answered, the three of you were stoked. "Alright!" You all simultaneously shout. You couldn't wait to get training that you wanted to get back to bed now so you can sleep till the next day. "Come out guys, let's go back. Last one there has to buy dinner!" Gon shouts. "No fair you're already at the door!" Killua exclaimed. You laugh and thank Mr. Wing. Soon to be on your way back to Heavens Arena. You were purposely last, almost purposely. "Looks like Y/n has to buy dinner!" Killua giggled. "Alright, Alright. What would you guys like to eat?" You smiled. The two think for a moment, "what about we go over to that bbq place down a few streets?" Gon suggested. Killua and You agreed to check the place out. As the two of you walk there you noticed something you liked in one of the shops. "Hey guys..." you started, it's been a while since you went on a mini shopping spree. "We still have some sun left, what about we go around looking at the shops?" You suggested. "That sounds like fun! Why not?" Gon agreed, Killua put his hands behind his head "Yeah, sure. We can look around." He said.

The three of you looked around a few of the shops around town. You sort of wondered off away from the other two, you were looking for new clothes to buy and change into. Nothing too flashy or fancy, just new. Suddenly the feeling around you changed. You looked around to your left, no one. You looked to your right and immediately jump. "Holy sh..." you gasped, your face turned red from embarrassment. It was Hisoka. "Scare you?" He groaned with a laugh. "Of course you did..." you snarl, looking back at the clothing racks. "That look you made...how cute..." Hisoka said, getting closer to you so he stood right beside you. "I know. You like to scare people." You say nonchalantly "What are you doing here? Just stalking me? Just came to bother me again?" You pondered. Hisoka smiled, "Of course!" He answered. "Then leave, I'm busy." You ordered, going to another rack of clothes. "This is good." You thought to yourself, pulling out a nice pair of pants in your size. You had a few in your arms to try on. Hisokas smile didn't go away, "are you going to put those on?" He asked you with curiosity in his eyes. "Well, yeah." You say as if he was stupid. He loved how blunt you were with him, but at the same time didn't like how you wouldn't constantly fear for your life. "What about I be the judge?" He almost pleaded. "Okay, I don't see why not." You shrugged, walking over to the dressing rooms. "But you can't come in, because this is for women only." You pointed to a sign on the wall. Hisoka frowned, "Alright fine." He took a seat that was right under the sign. You smile like he was a good boy and went to an empty dressing stall. The first pair you came out with bell bottoms, they were something new. "What do you think of these?" You ask, doing a 360 for him. Hisoka hummed with a smile. He was thinking. "They're cute, but they'd be horrible for combat." He explained. "Yeah how so?" You asked "well first, they fit too tightly on your..." he began, "thighs, but too wide at the bottom. The bottoms will get in you way. Too distracting." He winked at you. You had mixed feelings, but agreed. "You're right...Though still cute for style." You say before going back to change. You come back out with boot cuts. "Whaaat about these?" You did another 360 for Hisoka.

"I have the same feeling for these as the bell bottoms, these are just more baggy. No." He simply said, you huffed "do they still look good on me?" You asked, Hisoka looked you up and down with thought. "No..." He purposely said that to make you upset, he snickers. You made an astonished face and turn back to the stall to put on another pair of pants. You come out for the last time, "now?" You asked. This time, you were wearing something in between tampered and straight pants. The were high waisted, darker colors and fit around your waist perfectly. They weren't too tight or too lose, just right for both combat and style. You did yet another 360 for Hisoka, even a pose to convince him a little more. He stared at you for a moment before speaking, "They're okay." He teased. "Come on! Not one of them was good enough?" You cried out, Hisoka laughed and gave you a look. His creepy, almost closed eye smile glare. You were flabbergasted, absolutely flabbergasted. This man was messing with you in an unexpected way. "Give me your honest opinion." You demanded with an angry look. "They look fabulous on you." His eyes shifted somewhere else. "I should get going now." He said, he held your hand up to his lips. "Wait why?" You asked. He kissed your hand. He just smiled at you before walking away towards the front door where you also saw Gon and Killua walk in. They were looking for you. "Hey there you are Y/n!" They call out running towards you.

"Oh hey guys." You responded. "Were you just talking to Hisoka just now?" Killua asked "well...." You murmured "yes, but he was just helping me pick out a pair of pants that's all. Let me change real quick and we'll leave okay?" You say. The two boys nodded and stay put as you go back to change. Once you were done, you hanged up the pants you didn't want and payed for the new pair. "Alright. Let's go eat some bbq!" You exclaimed to the two boys, you were really craving some dinner right now.

🌸🃏🌸

***

Hi. This is author, I want you to know I will only be occasionally writing. There is no guarantee I will update consistently and/or constantly. But thank you for the support and laughs, the only thing guaranteed is at least a few more chapters.

I was a little anxious posting this new chapter, but I really hoped you enjoyed it. :)

🌀🃏🌀