14

💗💗💗

You were walking with a map to the Heavens Arena, it took you a while but you eventually found it "Ah, there it is!" You yelled to yourself then began walking inside. You were quite smaller than the other people, you didn't look like a threat but you knew once you got to the top, you were gonna be.
You walked into the lounging area before you were up. Sooner or later they had called your name "Y/n L/n" Then some random guy you've never heard of. You got up and walked out to the arena. The guy looked down at you, he was quite round in size, he seemed to be overconfident about being able to beat you. "Listen, I don't like fighting women, so I'll make it quick" He scoffed at you like you were a weakling.

You smiled at him and shrugged "that's your choice" You replied. "1, 2, 3, and fight!" The referee yelled out as he stood back. The man began to throw a few punches, but you quickly dodged all of them. "Wow, look how fast she's going!" The lady said through the speakers "oooh! That's gotta hurt!" She winced as he was finally able to hit you and you were almost thrown off, you quickly caught yourself with one hand and stood on your feet.

You were upset, very upset at this, he laughed "I guess you can't last fo-" He began like it was an absolute win when the only thing he did was punch you. He stopped when he realized you were gone as he was distracted you got on top of his shoulders and stood there. He looked up and you grabbed him by the face putting nen around his neck then jumped off as you threw him across the arena and left a hole in the wall.

"And there he goes!" The lady spoke again as the crowd cheered. The guy slowly got up, your nen was still around his neck and you pulled him forward, your nen forcing his head into the ground as he moved. "You're so damn heavy!" You complained then his head bashed into the concrete "Ouch!" The lady winced again along with the crowd "ooh-".

You smiled to yourself as you scoffed. "Try harder next time" You mocked as the referee gave you this piece of paper for your reward money and to move up to floor 10. You happily skipped over to the elevator after grabbing your stuff. You pushed the button for floor 10.

Ding!

The elevator stopped and opened. You met eyes with a man with glasses and a tucked shirt. You acted like you haven't seen him and continued to go on, you soon got your reward money.

Hours passed and you had made it to the 100th floor "Finally, I can rest!" You cheered to yourself, you were growing a bit numb from the last fight, it was difficult and you needed to treat yourself a bit. But before that, you wanted to see your room. "Here it is, ma'am!" The lady who was leading you to your room opened the door and gave you the key. "Thank you." You say and smile, she smiled back and leaves.

You closed the door and threw the new bag that you had gotten on your way here, onto the couch along with your jacket. "Is there a bathroom?" You said and looked around "oooh! They're so fancy!" You squealed and jumped. You walked over to the shower and turned it on to a warm temperature. You walked out to your bag and noticed your key "I should probably lock the door.." You mumbled grabbing the key and locking the door, then going back to your shower.

You got out and wrapped a towel around yourself, you were refreshed and clean, it felt nice being able to relax and smell good after a while. You walked out after brushing your hair to see if they had any ice cream. Which they did once you went to the kitchen they had. You got your ice cream and sat down, then something caught your attention on the TV when the announcer spoke.

"Hisoka Morow! And Sumeri Aji!" (Random oc I have)  Your eyes shot attention to the TV as you saw Hisoka, standing there, about to probably beat the absolute shit out of this lady. "Oh god... No, it can't be him!" You mentally yelled as you began to stress eat. "I don't want to see him now..what if I have to battle him I'll die!" Thoughts began to rush through your head. You only barely knew how to use nen, besides from that one attack from earlier and using a unique way of chess pieces.

You quickly ate your ice cream and threw away the paper bowl you used and the plastic spoon. You looked back at the TV, Hisoka had already beaten her. "Holy crap! That fast!?" You blurted out to yourself. "I just hope he doesn't know I'm here..or do I?" You began to walk back to your room.

💗💗💗