4

💗💗💗

"Good luck with that..." Gittarackur replied, "you need to learn how to control your list sometimes". "Hm, oh well~♡." Hisoka replied and put his hands down.  "I'll make her mine someday ~♤." He said looking back from where he came from.

After about two hours you were on the island and everyone got off. "Here it is!" Menchi yelled out. "We have to jump down there!?" A guy yelled out "yep! Just watch" She said and jumped down and grabbed an egg when it was in reach, then, she was brought back up.

"You make it look so easy." Another said. "Yep," Mechi said as she held the egg "Good luck".

You and others jumped down and held onto a web piece. Then, let go when Gon yelled out "now!". So you dropped and when the egg was in reach you grabbed it, accidentally grabbing two instead. Almost dropping it, you held it close and you wanted to scream as you kept falling.

Then, a woosh of wind blew you back up and onto land. "Well, that wasn't to bad," You say out loud to yourself. Then noticing that Hisoka didn't jump down so you walk over to him. "Aw, it seems too scary~♤" He complained out loud to himself.

You tug on his shirt and he turned to you. "Oh, y/n, dear~♧." He cooed. "Uh..here, take it," You say giving your extra egg to him. "I appreciate it, don't worry I'll repay you eventually ♡." He said as he held it.

"Just go boil your egg.." You say with a blush. "Very well~ why don't you come with me?" He asked. So you accepted and boiled each other's eggs. You took a bite out of yours "mm! It's so good!" You scream out in joy. Hisoka took a bite of his "Oh, it is~♤."

.You smile at him and he smiled back.

After a while, you finished your egg and went back into the aircraft and to your room soon meeting up with Killua in the hallway "So, you left because you couldn't get the ball?" You asked "yeah...Gons still there trying to get it from that old hag." Killua said stretching his arms.

"He's a tough one," You say with a smile. "Hm.." Killua thought "Whatcha thinking?" You asked him "just...if I didn't come looking for you, what do you think Hisoka would've done to you?" He said.

You thought a bit as you looked down from the seat. "I'm not so sure..but his eyes had so much lust in them that I became a bit scared honestly" You admitted. "He's the worst..." Killua said out loud with a grumble.

"Well, he's not that bad..he protects me and appreciates me a bit..but he does keep me like his toy, which I don't like." You say with the thought of Hisoka. "Then why do you like him?" Killua asked. You sigh "I'm actually not too sure, I'm still a bit lopsided with him but he's been okay to me." You say as an answer to his question.

"I still don't like him..he gives me a weird vibe" Killua admitted. "I can understand that" You smiled in relation to him. "Heh, yeah, hey wanna get something to eat? I'm a bit hungry.." He asked once again.

"Sure" You accept and stood up then walked down the hallway with Killua. You and Killua got two burgers and a drink. It was silent most of the time. It felt like some kind of brother and sister hangout. It felt nice.

"Killua," You said getting his attention. "Hm?" He hummed "is it bad that I see you and Gon as my younger brothers?" You say in a soft and sweet tone. He smiled a bit "No, not at all sis.".

You smile back at him and you both chuckle, you then feel like someone is watching you two so you look around and see Hisoka sitting at another table, watching you with his head resting in his hand with a smug across his face.

You look away from him as you get up and throw away the small box the burger was in. Before you could turn around Hisoka grabbed you by the hips and asked "are you having fun with your new brother?♧".

You stayed silent for a bit.

"Yes, I am, now please don't disturb us." You asked in a polite and clear tone. Hisoka hummed "Fine~," He said "but only for you, dear~♤" You sighed in relief. "But I'll be seeing you soon tonight," He said lastly before he left you without a trace.

You turn around and turn your head side to side to see where he went, he was nowhere in sight. You calm down a bit as you walked back. "Something wrong, y/n-san?" Killua asked a bit conce💗rned.

"No, everything is alright, thanks though" You gave him a closed eye smile. Killua yawned.

"You can go to sleep, you'll need the rest." You say to him and he nodded. "Okay, then I'm going to go to sleep then, good night." He got up and walked off. "Good night." You also got up and went to your bedroom.

Closing the door behind then sat on your bed leaning against the wall it was up against. You put your backpack up onto your bed and brought out some earbuds and your phone.

You listened to Mother Mother, it was weird but you liked it. You took a sip of your water and place it back in your bag then go to turn off the lights. It was a good thing you were wearing some comfortable shorts and a nice jacket that kept you fairly warm.

You go to lay down and cover yourself with the blankets, about to fall asleep until you heard your door open just s little bit, you open your eyes slightly and see the color gold shine from the crack along with lights.

The image didn't leave for a while, after failing not to fall asleep, Hisoka walked in and closed the door locking it so no one could come in. He laid next to you and played with your (h/l) (h/c) hair.

"Such a beautiful creation~♡" He whispered to himself. "Would be ashamed if someone were to just..break you..♤" He added with a small chuckle. "Maybe even dominate..♧"

"Just so peaceful when she sleeps~" He began his whispering again "just so..unaware of it, mmhmm..♡" He licked his lips. He got closer to your neck. "No...I need to wait...♤" He said stopping himself.

He moaned quietly to himself. "Hm...Y/n~♡" He moaned quietly out. "Just so worth breaking!♤" He whisper yelled as he licked his lips again. He looked at his crotch "oh no~" He made a smug look "Not now..♧".

Hisoka sat up trying to calm himself down, and when he did he laid back down with you and cuddled you tightly. "Ah..my sweet, sweet Y/n~..my princess~♡".

💗💗💗