16

💗💗💗

It was the day after, you were done with your battle that evening so you decided to get your reward money and rest for the rest of the day, treat yourself a bit even. That is if you don't run into Hisoka...

You were walking out of the lounge room after the battle until you hear your name being called. "Y/n! Y/n!" A familiar voice said as you turn to your right and see three boys, Gon, Kill us, and someone else, the boy had a white uniform with a red belt around his waist "Oh hey guys"

"Y/n! Meet Zushi, We met him not too long ago, and Zushi, this is y/n-san, she's kinda like a big sister so you can count on her!" He smiled at him, Killua was spacing off a bit with his hands in his pockets. "It's a pleasure to meet you, y/n-san!" He said as he did bow a bit. "No need to be so formal-" You began with a slight chuckle "it's a pleasure to meet you too, Zushi" You smiled at him and he smiles back.

"We're gonna be learning how to use nen," Gon said with one finger up "nen? Oh, I know how to use nen" You replied "you do!? When was this?" Killus asked surprised but sarcastically, it was hard to tell "A while ago.." You answered. Then you heard a man and noticed him coming towards you.

"Zushi, Gon, Killua, come on we need to get started," The man said looking at them. "Mr. Wing, their friend Y/n knows how to use nen to," Zushi said looking up at him. Mr. Wing looked at you and you looked back. It was the guy from a few days back. He smiled and held out a hand "that's very nice, it's a pleasure to meet you."

You shook his hand firmly "same here."

Mr. Wing fixed his glasses a bit "would you like to come to our next lesson and show us what you can do?" He began "I'm sure you'd like to rest for today, that was a tough fight out there."

You smiled slightly "Sure, what time?" You accepted the request "I will have one of the boys come and get you, is that alright with you?" He said as he began to walk away, you nodded "cya then" You waved and they waved back "bye! Cya later!" Gona smiled back at you.

You smiled back before turning around when they were out of sight.

"Oof-" You mumbled as you bumped into someone's chest "oh, sorry sir-" You began, then soon noticed.

'Wait for a second-'

You could see the clubs and ace on the shirt and you look up at the man who was smiling down at you, sweetly..but...creepily..

"Don't worry about it my dear♧" He cooed with eyes closed and smiled.

You rolled your eyes "I'm not yours.." You mumbled, "can't I even get a break?" You sighed, really wanting to be in your room right now. "Hm? Well, I guess not...♤" He teased as he kneels down a bit to your level.

Yeah sure, he was attractive, not the most charming man, but sometimes smooth with his words.

"What do you want, a kiss from the princess?" You teased back with a smug look "Well, maybe do♡" He made the same face back as you blushed 'Well I guess I should've expected an answer like that..' You thought as your smug look turned into your poker face.

"Hmm...cat caught your tongue?" He asked, "what am I going to do with you?" You questioned, more to yourself "I don't mind, anything will do♧" He said in a seductive tone as he got closer to your face "w-will you stop!" You blushed as you pushed him away, forcefully but playfully.

"What am I embarrassing you?♤" He asked.

"No...just tell me what you want" You began "aw, don't go on complaining now" He chuckled "here," He said as he handed you your bag, that he stole...from yeah...

You grew embarrassed from remembering the time "Oh-..." You began to stutter a bit "t-thanks...I guess" You mumbled and grabbed your bag, it felt..lighter? Or heavier? 'What did he do!?'

You glared at him a bit and he smiled "you're welcome~" He began "now, I gave something you want, so I guess I'll tell you what I want" You hummed in response as you put your bag on your back "where's that kiss?" He said as he got closer to your face "I want to feel those soft lips of yours once more~♡" He wrapped his hands around your waist. You could once again feel and see people beginning to stare...

"N-not here Hisoka..." You grumbled, obviously embarrassed as you glared at some of the people "Aww fine" You whined slightly, but he didn't let go. "Will you put me down!?" You asked "please?" You softened your tone as you looked up at him.

You stared at each other for a while...

...

"Fine" He whispered under his breath and let you go. "Thank you." You said as you fixed your shirt, your jacket was wrapped around your waist. "I'm going to go now." You said Hisoka was looking at you.

You sighed as you turned around to him.

"Do I.. Do I have to?" You asked and he nodded. He was like a kid waiting for his treat, it was odd behavior for a guy like him but..okay...

You took in a huge breath and he kneels to you as you stood on your toes after looking around if anyone was watching. Soon you felt his lips against yours. You wanted it to last under a second but Hisoka forced his lips onto yours making it last at least 4-5.

You soon pulled away with a blush across your face, no matter how short you wanted it to be you also wanted it to last longer, you liked the feeling but you just weren't sure, it wasn't like you hated him, he had done nothing wrong..so far, and at least you had thought.

"That was marvelous~♡" He smirked slightly. "Y-yeah yeah...just..go on now.." You mumbled as you began to turn away, you were sure at least a few people saw since you caught eyes looking at you as you walked passed people. "Bye~" He waved and walked off for his next battle.

💗💗💗