3

💗💗💗

Your attention was towards the girl who was yelling. "My name is Menchi! And this is Buhara, and the examiners for the second phase." The woman began as everyone walked inti the gate.

Hisoka's hand was on your back, guiding you like you didn't even know where to go, but you did. You decided to so complain or fight about it and just let him be.

"For this phase, you will be cooking!" Menchi said and a lot of people groaned and moaned. "Cooking!? This I'd a Hunters exam! Not some cooking contest." A guy complained as he stood up straight in the middle of the path.

"We're gourmet Hunters, and we cook, so deal with it buddy" She yelled at him.

They continue to fight and you saw Buhara punch the man as he went flying. You sigh as you turn around and see Kurapika walking over to you.

"Y/n" He began and you gave him your full attention. "Yes, Kurapika?" You asked as you were holding your backpack straps. "Would you like to go out and hunt the pigs with me? I think we will be" He was cut off by Hisoka.

"Hmm, I don't think she will be able to~♧" He began "because she's gonna be with me!~♤" He said as he hugged you behind with a closed-eyed smile. You made a sorry face at Kurapika with a tint of embarrassing blush across your face.

"Oh, I see.." Kurapika said with a somewhat sad tone in his voice. "I'm sorry, Kurapika, maybe we can team up next phase" You suggested. "That won't be happening either~♡" Hisoka said and he opened his eyes.

..He was acting like a child and his favorite toy...

You sigh "I'm sorry, again," You say "it's fine Y/N, I understand, thank you thought." He said and turned back around to Leorio and the others.
"Why are you like this, Hisoka?" You say turning your head to him as he was still hugging you.

"Because you're my unripened fruit♤" He answered and you made a flushed face. "What's that supposed to mean?" You asked, "Oh nothing~♧.."

..You sigh as you turn your head away..

After a while, you and Hisoka, along with Gittarackur, find a herd of pigs chasing the other takers I'd the exam. You saw Gon in the distance, kill a pig by hitting it on the forehead.

"Hmm... I think I got this one" You say "oh, you do?" Hisoka hummed "go head then~♧" You looked at him then at the soon-to-be passing pig. Right before it passed you jumped and landed on it like a bull.

"Whoa!" You yelled out as you went up and down, side to side with the pig as it tried to get you off. It was kinda fun, but scary at the same time. You then hit its forehead with your backpack and killed it, or maybe just knocked it out..either way, you still got it.

"Ahh, good job, princess!~" Hisoka began "that was very entertaining to watch, mmhmm♧." You were guessing he was trying to compliment you but you didn't know. "Just go get yourself a pig.." You reply and Hisoka did as he was told.

You eventually got the pig back and put it over the fire to roast it. "Hm.." You thought then go up to Menchi. "Do you have anything I could season it with?" You asked in a flat tone.

"Yeah, just check in the cabinet," She said. "Thank you." You thanked her and walk back to check the cabinet, all you found was some pepper and salt, the rest was just sauces so you decided to make the pork a bit spicey.