8 [short]

💗💗💗

Sooner or later, the destination was reached. "Now you all with get off the boat that same way you collected your cards" The lady began. "Each person who gets off with have two minutes to get off" He continued.

"First-person may go now"

You stepped up and walked off the boat, then quickly ran up ahead, away from Hisoka and the others. You knew Hisoka would find you soon either way, but you tried to just focus on your target, Kurapika.

You knew you could kill him, but you didn't want to, so you decided to use a more stealthy way instead. Since after all...he was your friend, a good friend too.

As you ran and ran, you finally stopped at a grassy field, it had these pink butterflies which seemed to be coming towards you and onto your hands and cheek. "Hm?" You questioned.

"They seem to be attracted to blood" Y/n thought.

You decided to stay in the field for a while until you saw someone walking by. The butterflies were already gone by this time.

You glared at the person and hid your presence from them. Then, noticing another guy behind him, about to shoot an arrow at him.

You waited until the guy shot him which he did soon. "Ha!" One O the guys yelled out as she dodged it barely, only leaving a scar on his shoulder.

The man spoke for a bit until he fell to the ground, paralyzed. "Too bad, I put poison on the arrow to make you paralyzed." The other one said.

You were right behind him, as your presence was hidden. You went closer and stood up then the guy turned around. Then soon, caressing his cheek with a pawn piece.

The man soon screamed as if he were being tortured. "Shut up dammit!" You yelled whispered to him as you covered his mouth and push him then suffocated him. The pawn didn't actually do anything, it just made the person think they were dying or something.

Which, Hisoka probably would've loved.

You took both of the guy's badges, you had 4 badges in total, including your own. "Now I'll just get Kurapikas...I can trade him there." You say out loud to yourself and then feel a presence near. "Hm?" You hummed and look forward at a tree.

Gon.

"Oh hey, Gon" You say out loud to him as he jumped down "Hey." He said with a smile "that was pretty cool" He continued. "Thank you," You say and smile back at him.

"Who is your target? I run into them, I could get it for you." You offered and Gon made a somewhat guilty face. "Er... Uh, I don't...Think you could, no offense" He said looking away and you grew confused.

"Who is it, Gon?" You asked as you wondered who it might be "H-Hisoka." Gon simply said with a stutter "Oh...I will still try." You say with a slight smile at him. "No no, it's okay! I got it, thanks though!" He smiled back.

"Well, good luck. If you need me, don't be afraid to come looking for me." You say lastly before leaving Gon. "Okay, bye and stay safe!" He said and ran the opposite way "You too.".

You walked for quite a while, what felt like forever..so you decided to rest for a bit on a high tree branch. You looked in your backpack and pins the badges inside so it would be more difficult for them to fall out just in case.

As you did, you soon fell asleep, you were quite hidden and your presence was too so you were at least a bit fine. You soon woke up due to the cold of your legs. "It sure is freezing," You say to yourself quietly.

You jump down from the tree and started to walk down a path you saw a few butterflies pass you so you decided to follow them. As you did, you have found Hisoka, sitting on a log with a dead man lying in the blood-stained grass.

You gasped a bit you cover your mouth. "Hm?" Hisoka hummed and turned in your direction as you hid quickly behind a tree. "Please don't come over here, please don't come over here, please don't come over here" You repeated in your head.

You kept saying that as you heard foot stepped coming towards you. You could just hear the grass brushing up against his shoes and you tried holding in your breath from how panicked you were. Really, do not want to see him.

Soon you felt a hand brush up against left your cheek and a soothing voice that said "Hello, my precious fruit~"

💗💗💗