10 [short]

💗💗💗

You sigh "Hisoka must have it" You grumbled as you got up.

Three days have passed and there was only one day left, you were hidden most of the time because you had no intention of fighting anyone at the moment.

So, since there was one day left you decided to go back to the boat.

The boat wasn't even there yet, no surprise. You sat down in a high tree, looking down at all the open paths and trees.

You stayed there for a while until hearing a scream. You decided to go near it to see what was happening.

When you got there, you saw Hisoka, and another man, who was dead. But then you noticed Gon who was on the ground as Hisoka hummed in amusement at him.

You couldn't hear what they were saying, but you did notice Gon go flying from a punch Hisoka threw. Then all you heard was "I'll take my badge back when you can hit me in the face like that♧." He then walked off, leaving Gon's body paralyzed.

When Hisoka was out of sight you ran over to Gon.

"Gon, are you okay?" You asked worried for him "y-y/n?" He questioned, "yeah..i-I'm fine.." He answered, he sounded frustrated.

You picked up the badges and put them in Gon's backpack for him, then pick him up to safety "You can rest here, if you're not better by then I'll carry you there." You say to him "sorry I can't treat you..Hisola kinda stole my backpack".

"It's okay..I'll be fine," Gon says with a smile and you pat his head.

The day passed quickly and you rested near Gon, keeping an eye on him as he slept peacefully under a tree. You were playing with a piece of sharp wood you found, you stabbed it against the tree.

You sigh and lean against it, not tired and couldn't sleep.

Once you saw the sun come up, you picked up gon bridal style and started walking back to the spot. It took you a while to remember where it was but you found it eventually.

"Y/n" You heard and look at Gon "you can put me down now," He said and smiled brightly. You nodded and put him down. Gon walked the rest of the way with you and once you got there, there were already a few people left.

Of course, Hisoka, Honzu, Leorio, Killua, Kurapika, some other dude, and of course you and Gon. Plus some other people like Gittarackur.

All of them got on the both including you.

"What was next?" You thought to yourself.

You soon look up and find yourself making direct eye contact with Hisoka. You blushed, remembering what had happened, and looked away along with turning around.

"I swear..this man.." You mumbled to yourself "What about me?♤" A voice asked, obviously belonging to Hisoka's. you didn't bother to turn around. "Nothing..." You grumbled as you looked down.

"Aw, shy?♡" He cooed as he lifted up your chin with a finger. You growled a bit at him, with some kind of hatred in your e/c eyes as you looked into his golden lustful ones.

"What do you want with me?" You asked, trying to soften your tone "All I want is to break you♧" He answered.
"You can't break something that's already broken, you just shatter it into more pieces the more you try then you make a mess," You said as tears formed in your eyes. You grabbed Hisokas wrist and pushed it away then ran off into the boat.

"Hm..♤" Hisoka hummed as he watches you. Everyone watched you, surprised by how you acted towards Hisoka.

You sat down, putting your hoodie over your head, and hug yourself. Trying to cope from missing your uncle too much, not knowing who your parents were, or any other family.

You cried as you sat there, you knew what Hisoka wanted to do with you but why did you..you had a dream that he wanted to crush. You knew he did, you tried not to let him get to you, trying not to catch feelings for him just so happy could toy with you.

"I'm like his little puppet.." You growled to yourself.

💗💗💗