11

💗💗💗

You stayed sitting at the back of the boat, alone until you hear a pair of footsteps "Please don't be Hisoka..." You thought in your head as you tightened your grip on your sleeves.

Tap, Tap, Tap...

Was all you heard as the footsteps came closer and closer by the second, soon stopping in front of your shameful body.

"Y/n." The voice said, it sounded, calm and peaceful, and so did the aura.

You slowly look up to see Kurapika. You were glad it was him.

"Kurapika..." You say back.

"May I sit here?" He asked politely and you accepted. He sat down next to you as he looked up at the sky with you, it was silent for a while until Kurapika broke the silence "I saw how you acted back there..towards Hisoka." He began.

"I was impressed" He continued and he smiled.

You just hugged yourself tighter. The thought of Hisoka, what he could do to you just because of that.

"He's gonna kill me I swear.." You whimpered as you started to cry "I should've died two years ago with my uncle but I didn't" You continued. Kurapika pulled you into a hug as you began to cry more.

Both of you, did not know Hisoka was right around the corner listening.

"Don't say that..you're doing just fine, I'll be here for you, Even if he does plan to kill you, or break you down I won't let him, okay?"  Kurapika said in a confident tone, trying to comfort you.

You look at him from his chest which was soaked in your tears. More tears formed as you looked at him, you pushed your head back into his chest as you began crying again.

Kurapika patted your head and rubbed your back, letting you let it all out.

It wasn't soon until you fell asleep in his arms, unaware.

"Looks like the peach fell,♤" Hisoka said as he walked out from over the corner facing Kurapika "Hisoka.." The blonde growled at the jester. Hisoka hummed in emusment.

"Who said I was gonna kill her?" He began "I was..never, ever gonna plan that♧" A smirk grew across his face as he put his hand on his cheek.

"Liar, you always do, eventually.." Kurapika said as he held you closer and tighter. Not wanting to let go. "Hm, yes, I guess you're right, but this one really got me..good," He said as he licked his lips and Kurapika made a disgusted face.

"She does not deserve a man like you and you do not deserve a girl like her." Kurapika glared at Hisoka as he came a bit closer to the both of you "You better stay away-" He growled.

"Hm..maybe I will...but only for a little bit, I'll let you have your fun until I take it all away♤" Hisoka teased a bit as he glared back at Hisoka, but with a bloodlust instead of hatred.

Hisoka soon turned back around and walked away.

"Don't worry, y/n...I got you" Kurapika whispered like you were awake.