7

💗💗💗

You and Hisoka were walking out of the tower once the last exam takers came in. As you walked with Hisoka you could just notice the sadness on his face as he looked down. You worried for him, he was your friend, after all. You began to walk towards him until Hisoka spoke up.

"Y/n dear~" Hisoka began and you should your attention to him from Kurapika "No need to worry for him, he's just fine♤." He ended and you look back at Kurapika. "Well, it wouldn't hurt to check, right?" You answer.

"Hmm, I guess so..♤" He said a bit lopsided as he looked forward, away from you.

"Hey, Kurapika!" You yell out to him and he looks at you from the ground. "Ah, y/n! How did you do?" He asked, "I did pretty well, I could've drowned if it wasn't for Hisoka though." You answer with a light chuckle at the end.

"Drowned!?" He yelled out "yeah, we had to swim for a bit." You reply. "Oh, hehe, I see," He said a bit embarrassed "so..why are you here? Shouldn't you be with Hisoka?" He asked.

"Yeah, but I wanted to come and check up with you, you looked pretty down in the dumps from where I was at. Kurapika blushed lightly and slightly turned his head away. "Y/N..there's something I've been needing to tell you."

"Hm? Go for it." You said in a soft yet confused tone. "Ever since I saw you, I've been having this—" He was cut off by the examiner. "Alright, for your  next instructions, you will need to pick a card out from this box." He began.

"Sorry, Kurapika, you'll have to tell me later." You say to him as you gave him a hug before walking back to Hisoka since you knew he'd whine about It.. Probably.

"The first one who made comes up first." He said and you look at Hisoka "ladies first~♡" He said with a smirk-ish smile. "Oh..thanks I guess" You mumbled a bit as you walked up to the box and grabbed the first card you touched.

"That girl? She was the first one to make it!?" You heard a guy say out loud. "Well, she was with Hisoka.." Another said, "You're not very good at keeping quiet.." You grumbled out loud to them and they stayed shut after that.

"Second person who made it." The examiner yelled out and Hisoka went up after you, putting his hand in the box and grabbing a card. You looked at your card and realized that it had a fold on it "Hm.." You thought.

Hisoka stood next to you once he grabbed his. After a while, once everyone had their card the examiner said "Now, you may peel the fold off of your cards" Which everyone did as told. Your card read "404" You sighed, already knowing who that was.

Once everyone did, the examiner spoke up again. "The number on your card is the person you have to steal their badge from." Everyone covered their badge and put them away, you were fine since your badge was under your jacket most of the time.

"Smart girl," Hisoka said and you looked up at him "What?" You questioned. "Putting your badge under your jacket like that," He said, "oh, I didn't really know.." You say and roll up your sleeves a bit.

"Hm," He hummed and looked back up forward.

Everyone soon had to get in a boat, "another trip to an island! Yay.." You thought. "Uncle had brought up something like this." You say quietly to yourself.

You look at Hisoka as he got up on the boat, walking behind you. Then you noticed a scar on his shoulder.
"When Did he get that?" You asked yourself "What are you looking at?♤" Hisoka asked as he made a smug look at you.

"Your scar, on your shoulder, what happened?" You asked "oh I was waiting for you to notice~" He began "I just got a little cut that's all♡." He ended.

"Hm.." You hummed and looked away. The boat soon started to move and you sat down leaning against a wall as Hisoka stood. It was silent between you two until you broke it with a question.

"So..who did you get?" You asked "hm? Oh... I'll tell you if you tell me" He said "okay, but don't worry, I didn't get you." You say and he crouched down pulling out his card.

It read "384" On the front.

"Oh, that's the dude with a stick, his name is Geretta." You whisper to him and point him out on the boat. Hisoka looked at where you were pointing and looked back at you. "Thanks, darling~♧." He said with a smile.

"Mhm," You say as a welcome and pull out your card which reads "404" On the front "Hm, Kurapika" Hisoka hummed. You knew he was thinking of something, something evil like..lustful like maybe.

You pull your card away before anyone could see it. You honestly felt the feeling that Hisoka would get it for you, but, you would have to do something for it.

Or he'd be nice and let you go for it on your own, you knew you had a chance of getting it from Kurapika, you just didn't know if you had a chance of getting it from Hisoka if he got it before you.

💗💗💗