5

💗💗💗

Y/n woke up, with a tight pain around her stomach. Y/n looked at where the pain was coming from and saw a pair of arms around her, she panicked a bit as she noticed who they belonged to. Hisoka.

"Good morning, my fruit~♡" He purred as he caressed your cheek. "What are you doing in here!?" She yelled out. "I wanted to make sure you were safe so I crawled in her with you~♤."

You glared at him "Get out!" You said as you pushed his face away from yours, but he didn't let go of you. He moved your hand off his face. "Aw, meanie~♧." He teased. You sigh as you slipped out if his arms and sat up and stretched.

You heard him hum in amusement and your eyes widened. "Don't get any ideas, clown." You warned and grabbed your water bottle since your mouth felt a bit dry.

"Clown? Hm, finally a nickname but not to pleasing♤." He smiled slightly as he dragged his nail against the bed. "Tch.." You snickered as you take a drink and close the water bottle, putting it back in your bag and then putting it on.

"Let's just go.." You say. "Aw, I can't have some?♧" He says frying to guilt trip you a bit. You thought for a bit. "No, because I don't want other people's mouths on it." You reply.

"Okey then..◇" He said lastly as he stayed a bit behind you. As you were walking, it felt like he was looking and you shot up.

"Hissokkaa...stay in front of me please..." You grumbled as you stopped walking. Hisoka laughed in amusement and stood beside you. You sigh and walked with him. "That's not in front of me" You pointed out.

"Close enough♧." He replied not really caring. "Whatever.." You say and look down a bit, really not wanting to be with him, but also wanting to.

You pull your bag over to the front of you and pulled out a piece of gum. Halfway through putting it away, you look at Hisoka who was looking at you with a face that read "may I have some?". You sigh and give him a piece. "So needy.." You teased and put the gum package away.

He just chuckled.

"Thank you," He said and made a bubble, it soon popped. "You're welcome...I guess, just don't choke on it" You smiled at him. "You won't be saying that soon~♡." He replied and you grew confused. He smirked in amusement.

You both were out of the aircraft sooner or later, and now you were on top of a tower. "You all must get out of the tower, your time limit is 75 hours, good luck!" The examiner for phase three said.

Great.

"Hm.." You say as Hisoka stood right behind you as you felt the floor, then the door flipped over and you fell.
"Hm, guess she gets a head start♤," Hisoka said to himself.

"Owie!!" You yelled as you hit your bum on the floor. "Welcome to the Three-time room" You stood up. "Hm.." You say in wonder and put on the bracelet. A door opened and you walked through it.

You were then met up with two weird-looking creatures, they were quite tall, one was skinny the other was..chubby like. "If you wanna pass you'll have to get through us," One of them said.

"Oh no, duh Sherlock" You huffed "excuse me?" It said. "Oh, you heard me" You smiled at it as you brought out a queen chess piece. "What's that gonna do!? Weak!" One of the said and you snicker.

The skinnier one ran towards you at light speed, but you could already read his movements as he tried to slash your face. Quickly, you slid the chess piece across his arm as you grabbed it. You put some nen in the piece, and as so, his arm started to bleed all over.

You grabbed his blood arm and threw him towards the chubbier ones face and nen that was in the skinnier one's body made him explode inside the other one.

"Hm, that was...gruesome," You say as you look at your chess piece. I should've used the pawn, it would have been longer and more fun, oh well.." You thought to yourself.

You walked in what seemed to be a forever hallway..but you eventually got to a door and walked inside. There was that Kurapika dude, sitting on a couch. "Welcome, please wait for the third person to enter the room." The speaker said.

Kurapika looked at you. "Y/n?" He said in surprise. "Heyy..heh" You smiled and sat down across from him. "I wasn't expecting you.." He said with a smile. "Yeah, I guess we will be working together in the third phase," You say as you smiled back at his eyes closed.

"Yeah, no doubt" He seemed happier than when you first saw him. "I just hope the third person who comes is okay about it.." He continued.

"You're hoping it's not Hisoka, hm?" You asked. "Uh..yeah" He replied honestly. "It's okay, I understand...I'm sorry he keeps pulling me away from you guys, hah, he's clingy to me.." You apologize.

"Oh no, it's fine, I mean you're okay, so, yeah.." His sentence wandered off. "Heh, yep," You said. "So, who do you think it'll be?" You asked.

"Hm..not sure, I just hope it's not Tonpa or Hisoka..in all honesty, that pin guy too" He answered. "Gittarackur?" You asked. "Huh?" He looked at you confused.

"Gittarackur, that's his name." You replied "Oh, okay, I didn't know hah" He smiled slightly and you did to. "Your hands are all bloody.." He pointed out. "Oh yeah, I had to fight some two weak dudes.." You excused.

"Was it that easy?" He asked, "Mhm, pretty much." You replied. "Wow, if you don't mind I would like to fight you someday." He somewhat asked. "Oh, sure!" You smiled in acceptance.

Soon both of your attention turned to the third door. A human figure, the third person.

"Looks like you beat me~" The voice said.

💗💗💗