13

💗💗💗

You wake up sooner or later and roll over on your back, looking at the ceiling. Still feeling empty and emotionless inside. You kept your thoughts empty and dark, not wanting to be bothered or cry more after just draining yourself.

Soon, Satotz walked into the room.

"Y/n, sorry to interrupt you, but you must go to get your hunter card." He spoke up.

You sat up slowly and sigh "okay.." You got up and began walking with Satotz who was leading you to the room where everyone else was.

"Your friends asked if you were alright, y/n." He Began "Gon, Kurapika and Leorion were very worried for you."

"Killua?" You asked.

"Hm?..Oh...I am sure he was, but he was eliminated" He answered, you were honestly shocked "What happened?" You asked him and you continued walking.

You let Satotz explain what happened to him, you were quite surprised and in shock, but only for a little bit. You wanted to care but you didn't, why? You loved Killua as a brother and wanted to find him but you just couldn't find the courage to.

Satotz opened the door for you and you walked in, Gon and some other dude you actually haven't even seen were having a fuss. Satotz closed the door as you took a seat. Soon the two stopped and Gon noticed you.

"Y/n-san! You're alright!" He yelled out as he ran to you with a broken arm "Yeah..sure...Are you though?" You asked in a quiet and soft tone. "Yeah..I'm just a bit mad at Illumi" He grumbled as he looked back at him.

"So that's his name" You spoke up.

"Mhm! He was the Gittarackur guy."

You both were soon silenced as the exams came to an end. You got your hunter card and walked out with Gon and the others, keeping your distance from Hisoka.

"What are you going to do?" Illumi asked Hisoka who was leaning against a pillar, looking at you walk with your friends "I am going to let Kurapika have his fun...for now, I'll just have to mess with Gon for a bit" He began "leave both of them and do not touch them, they are my prey."

"Alright...well, I'm going to go back home anyway," Illumi replied and began walking as Hisoka watched you and Gon closely, ignoring the other two. Hisoka made a slight chuckle as he smirked.

"So, you didn't take your hunter card?" You asked Gon "yep! Not until I fulfill my promises" He said confidently "Jeez Gon, I didn't think that you'd do something like that." You smiled at him and he smiled back.

Time passes and you were on a train, facing Kurapika as Gon sat next to you.

"What you guys all gonna do now, besides going out to get Killua?" You asked in curiosity. "Well, I'm gonna be going to YorkNew City on September 1st so I can meet up with Hisoka.." Kurapika said, "Isn't that the day some kind of festival starts?" You asked and Kurapika nodded.

"Hey! What about we all meet up then?" Gon added "oh, sure! That sounds great" Kurapika agreed and so did Leorio. You kinda hesitated, afraid if you kept on going through life you'd let them down. They all looked at you for your agreement or disagreement.

You finally gave in.

"Sure" You smile at them and they smile back.

"Awesome!" Gon yelled out.

"Y/n" Kurapika began and you look at him "Are you..sure you don't want to come with us to look for Killua?".

You looked down, you weren't too sure if you did or not. All you could do now is at least try to be a bit happy and care.

"Yes.." You say finally. "Okay." Kurapika nodded.

"It's not that..i don't care for him, I just, I don't know if I could do it" You spoke up "Y/n, it's okay, don't worry about it, we got this" Leorio said, "don't let it weigh you down, we know you care about him a lot."

"Mhm!" Gon agreed.

"We all need breaks from the activities, right?" Kurapika asked.

"Yeah...I guess so"

More hours passed as you all chatted about random topics and so on, just to pass time.

Sooner or later, you were now alone as the rest left to get Killua. You looked around the area and noticed something about Heavens Arena.

"Hm.." You thought and pulled out the magazine card "Heavens Arena.. I could probably do that" You thought. Besides, you needed a place to stay, and you didn't have much money. You definitely didn't want to go back home, what was the point anyway? Not like anyone's waiting for you there.

"Alright, next stop, Heavens Arena!"

💗💗💗