9[smut]

💗💗💗
🍋

You let out a gasp of air and inhale.

You stayed silent as Hisoka just watched you.

Eventually, Hisoka spoke up "Why don't you come to sit with me?" He said as he stood up with his hand out to you. You stayed still for a bit then accepted the offer, but you still didn't look at him.

Hisoka led you back to the log and you both sat down. Your hair was in your face, blocking the sight of Hisoka.

Hisoka moved your hair out of your face "No need to be so shy, my dear~♡." He said as he moved your face towards him with your chin. You looked away with your eyes, not wanting to look into those golden lustful eyes of his.

"Hm?" Hisoka hummed "Why don't you wanna look at me?♧" He asked and you just grumbled a bit and noticed someone in the Bushs. "G-gon?" You thought and Hisoka put his hand onto your neck which made your eyes shoot right into his.

Hisoka hummed in emusment.

"Good girl.♤" He whispered as his face got a bit closer to yours, second by the second..soon his soft lips touched yours, and a tint of blush went across your face.

You tried pulling away but each time you did he grabbed onto your neck harder and tighter as he forced his lips onto yours. Commanding to be let inside your mouth which you denied many times but his dominance won over your stubbornness.

"M-mph.." You mumbled as his warm tongue explored the new territory. "Mhmm~♡" Hisoka chuckled as he looked into your eyes and you looked at his "H-Hisoka.." You mumble through the kiss.

Hisoka just hummed as an answer and continued to kiss you, along with his tongue. He did this for a while until he pulled away and looked around you, licking his lips seductively at you. "Wh-whats he gonna do next!?" You thought as Hisokas' hand was still wrapped around your neck.

Slowly, he moved that hand down to your waist and his other on your back, soon leaving kisses up and down your neck. You whined and groaned as he did this.

"Y/n~" He began "Don't be afraid to let out a few of your cute moans for me~♡" He continued as he bit your neck softly, you held in your moan, not wanting to obey him "Hm?" He hummed as he licked the fresh hickey.

"A-ah..." You moaned out softly

"There we go~♤" He whispered to you as he lifted his head to yours from your neck and kissed you again. You could still feel Gon's presence near. "Gon, please have your eyes closed.." You hoped "Or maybe run away.." You continued in thought.

You were still not kissing Hisoka back, which soon got on his nerves as he groaned. "Yy/Nnn..~" He began to complain as he pulled you closer to him "Don't be rude now, why don't you kiss me back?~♡" He continued as a smirk grew across his face with a finger under your chin.

"B-because...I don't want to.." You mumbled.

"Hm.." Hisoka hummed with thought.

"I guess I'll have to..break you" He whispered in your ear and bit it softly "Break..me?" You said back "Mhmm.♡" Hisoka chuckled.

"I...I'm not sure what you're trying to-" You began and Hisoka pulled you into the tall grass and trees where it was more hidden. "H-Hisoka! Not so rou-" You began and were cut off again with his kiss.