12 [Satotz]

💗💗💗

Even though you weren't harmed, they had decided to take you to one of the treating rooms, to just get yourself together away from all the violence and people.

You were in a room by yourself, next to Gons where he slept.

You were sitting on the bed, looking at the wall, and back at your fidgeting hands. You still felt a bloodlust inside of you. But you also felt anxious. Like you could fall any moment now.

You wished you were dead, you had the opportunity but they didn't.

"Why didn't they kill me?" You asked yourself out loud "Why just my uncle?" You asked again.

You had the questions but you needed the answers.

You soon hear the door open and you slowly look over to see one of the examiners from the beginning. It was Satotz.

"Y/n," He said before fulling walking in "may I come in?" He asked "yeah.." You accepted as you look back at your hands. Satotz walked in and closed the door. "Are you doing alright?" He asked as he sat down.

You sigh in frustration.

"Sorry, I should not have asked that." He apologized. "No..no it's fine" You stopped him before he continued to speak "I guess I could have someone to talk to.." You mumbled a bit.

"I am all ears."

You thought for a bit before speaking, you have never told anyone you passed before and this would be the first time.

"I've been...raised by my uncle my whole life, well, most of it at least...I've seen my family members me killed, one by one over the years and I knew my uncle, Yado would be next." You began.

"The rest of my family I still do not know because they had died before I was even born" You continued.

"I can tell you have a bloody past," Satotz spoke up.

"And I will have a bloody future" You added.

"And why is that?"

You stayed silent, thinking again, separating the thoughts.

"It's...kind of a gut feeling...I guess, especially from that Hisoka guy, and...Hanzo, and just how I always have this..feeling of wanting to break something, or even myself." You hugged yourself tight. Frightened by your own words.

"I don't want to hurt people" You whimpered.

"But..why do I feel this way?" You asked him.

"I don't think I could answer that properly."  Satotz began "I am sorry."

Silence soon filled the room.

"It's okay, we can't have answers for everything.." You said through your whimpers. Then, feeling a warm hug from Satotz. You hugged back.

"I can not do much, besides hope for the best for you, but if you need me, you know where to find me." He said "Sorry, but I must go now" He then pulled away as he looked at the time.

"It's fine," You said as you whipped a tear.

Satotz began to walk out.

"Y/n," He said before stepping out, you gave him your attention.

"You are, a very, fascinating, brave girl, and I admire that about you, keep up the good work." He said as he eye 'smiled' at you.

You nodded.
"Thank you, Satotz." You said lastly before he disappeared behind the door.

You lay down in the bed. You have always felt so tired nowadays, especially from draining yourself out from night to night with your tears soaking your pillow.

"Yady"

You whispered to yourself, before falling asleep, hugging onto your arms as your legs were close to your arms.

💗💗💗