17

💗💗💗

You sat on your bed, eating a pint of ice cream. "Ughhh" You groan out, remembering that you had to do a few battles today before twelve o'clock at midnight. You get up, putting the ice cream back in the fridge then get ready. Once you were done you walked out, locking the door.

You saw Gon and Killus on the TV screen.

"That's right..Gons is supposed to be fighting Hisoka in a few weeks.." You mumbled to yourself as you turn to enter a room to wait for your turn. You sat there as you scanned the room. No Hisoka. You hummed to yourself.

"Y/n l/n and..."

You hear your name on the speaker and get up, walking out to the arena. You saw the guy who you were battling and your jaw dropped.

"And Killua Zoldyck!" The lady spoke.

You shook your head as you saw Killua. You slowly walked over into the arena and faced him. He looked at you and waved "Hey." He said "hey." You spoke back.

"I wasn't expecting this." He said "me neither" You shrugged.

"Well, don't expect me to go easy on you!" He smirked and you smirked back "alright" You nodded.

"You may fight!" The lady spoke.

You have never got to have a close look at Killuas moves, so it was kinda risky.

You saw Killua start running up to you, he has looked like he was going to punch or slap you off, but you took the risk of thinking he was going to appear behind you and knock you out.

That's exactly what he tried at first.

He disappeared and appeared behind you, just as he was about to hit your pressure point you grabbed his hair and wrist, slamming him against the concrete.

Instead, as you did, he flipped himself over and kicked you in the face as he fell. "Ouch! Right in the nose!" The lady winced along with the crowd.

You whipped your bloody nose off and you both smile at each other.

You circle around each other, like two lions in a fight. Staring closely at the other. You both seemed calm, instead of hunched over carefully walking.

You tried reading his movements as he did the same with you.

Soon, you saw other images of him.

"This..looks familiar," You thought as the images circled around you. You kept track of where Killua might be. Watching closely and trying to feel the small vibrations of the floor reading them closely.

You glanced to your side as you grabbed onto a pawn piece.

The images slowly disappeared as Killua went for your waist, pushing you down as you quickly turned around, facing him and scratching his back with the pawn. Seeing Killuas face turn shocked as he tried to not scream. You smirk with a chuckled as he hops back quickly.

It didn't matter how far away he was now your nen were already inside him. He looked at you, trying to seem fierce when you already knew he was in great pain.