Chapter 17 - Parkour

Pov Midroiya
"Today we have a special guest who'll be instructing the afternoon hero classes" Todoroki sensei announced, making everyone curious. I rubbed my eyes, still tired from working on the cure till late at night. Shoto had lectured me more than once already and my rules were getting stricter every time I was reckless and broke one. I didn't see Kacchan after our sleepover, but I'm interning with him tomorrow so that's something to look forward to!

Suddenly I heard many people gasp and whisper, making me divert my attention back to the front of the class where a famous hero just walked in. The winged hero Hawks, or Takami Keigo. He instantly ranked high right off the bat and is maybe the youngest successful pro hero in the world. What would someone like him be doing here? Hawks has never been one to show interest in training the next generation... Unless he's here with an ulterior motive, that is. Hmph, I better find out what it before it has unwanted consequences on my part.

"The class will be focussing on speed. To be a hero you must be quickly at the scene in order to rescue or make sure the villains don't get away. Hawks will give you more instructions once the time arises" Toya explained.
"Signatures and pictures after class, got it?"
"Yes Todoroki sensei" the whole class said more or less in sync. After that lessons continued like normal but I could feel the class was hyped up.

Who wouldn't be? Hawks was an amazing pro hero! I must admit I kinda want his autograph... My book of heroes wouldn't be complete without it. At lunch, Hawks was the only thing everyone was talking about.
"It's so cool! He's an amazing pro!" Kato exclaimed, super pumped up.
"He's super manly"
His sister agreed and I did too. He's still not as awesome as Kacchan though.

I tuned out of the conversation as I saw the winged hero walk through the canteen, sitting down at the teacher's table next to Toya. He threw his arm around the red head's frame, smiling widely. Toya simply rolled his eyes, continuing what he was doing before. Did those two know each other? Hmm, I'd had to ask Shoto about it... But then I saw Hawks kiss Toya on the cheek before whispering something in his ear. Todoroki smiled, grabbing Takami's head and kissing him on the lips.

So that's how it is... I would've never thought... At first I thought Dabi had a crush on Shigaraki, but that was way back when the League of Villains was still standing strong. Guess he moved on and found someone better? Hm, I wonder what happened with the League... I know some of them got away from the explosion but without dad to lead them, no world changing evil will rise with them. I guess they just broke up or something? Or maybe died some other way? Who knows... I can't help but wonder.

"Where are you now Tenko..?" I muttered, earning the attention of Tokeru.
"Who's Tenko?" she asked confused. Shit, did I say that out loud? It's a miracle my muttering habit hasn't exposed me yet...
"Oh, uh, no one" I chuckled.
"Just a friend of my dad. It's been a while since I saw him and it just randomly came to mind"
"Weirdo" she snorted.
"Hey!" I pouted, playfully slapping her as we both laughed.

Lunch ended soon enough though and we all changed into our hero costumes before gathering at gym sigma where a training parkour was set up. There were multiple obstacles and carbon out prints of both civilians and villains. Hawks and Toya were chatting as the class arrived bit by bit. When everyone had arrived, the winged man grinned, pulling Todoroki towards him and swiftly kissing him. The class was stunned, unable to speak. They are dating?! Yep, every girl's crush was just completely shattered.

"Keigo!" Toya whisper hissed as he pulled away, hitting the man on his chest while blushing furiously.
"Not in front of my students! We talked about this!"
I rolled my eyes at that. How typical... Everyone was silent until-
"Todoroki sensei, is he your boyfriend?!" someone shouted, making the class snap awake.