Chapter 20 - Aftermath

Pov Midoriya
"Everything is ready" Shinsou stated, looking over the details on his tablet before glancing at me. I grinned, looking into the cages where I currently held class 2-B. Hawks was located somewhere else. They won't get that hero back so quickly, I'll make sure of it. He's been a real pain in the ass too, always trying to escape whenever he was awake. Ugh.

But now here we are, a nice abandoned warehouse, some corrupt heroes and other members I'd like to get rid off at the scene... Things are turning out pretty well if I do say so myself.
"Seems like the heroes have arrived. You should get in position" Hitoshi mumbled as he put the tablet away. I nodded, letting a green glow cover my body.

"Get ready everyone! We've got company!" I shouted with a grin as I walked up to the grand entree hall, seeing the heroes and police forces burst into the room. Some gasped as they saw me and I heard people whisper things like 'He's really back!' and 'How is he still alive?!'. I chuckled, looking down on the scene as my men started fighting theirs.

Kacchan was with them, which I expected in a way. Eraserhead was there too and some other familiar faces from UA covered the scene. Also other heroes, all of them pretty big shots. Good. Well, I showed my face, time to get into a cage and pretend I'm helpless. I sighed, starting to walk away, when I was blocked by Eraserhead.

How the hell did he get here out of nowhere?!

His eyes glowed a dangerous red, temporarily taking my quirk from me.
"Out of my way, Aizawa" I hissed, not scared of him even without my quirk. Being quirkless isn't a weakness and he knows that. I'm perfectly capable of defending myself without the need to rely on my obtained quirk. Luckily I can also trust on my friends to back me up! I grinned as I saw Shinsou walk up behind his uncle, ready to attack.

"Why don't you focus on me, uncle Shouta?"

The black ray of sunshine froze up for a moment, instantly turning around to face his nephew. Those two haven't seen each other for years if I need to believe my sources. I guess the last time they saw each other was when I died... Hm, look at that, I really am good at bringing people together, ain't I?

"Thanks Oshi!" I smiled, running past them towards a room in the back. I quickly started changing my clothes and injected myself with the serum, making my DNA transform. My hair and eyes turned blue once more and my freckles vanished, making my skin flawless. I struggled a little while putting the chains on and swiftly made my way into an empty cell without my classmates spotting me. It wasn't that hard since they were all focussed on the battle sounds not too far away.

I sighed, taking deep breaths, forcing myself to cry. Better look the part of a child in distress when they find me! Soon enough the heroes filled up the room, freeing the students and making sure they were okay before the police escorted them out. I was found last since I was all the way in the back, shivering and crying.

"Hey, it's okay now Suzuki. I'm here" a familiar voice whispered, making me look up with tears in my eyes. Kacchan... He had a soft smile on his face as he hugged me, letting out a sigh of relief.
"We fucking did it nerd" he sighed, pulling away as some police officers entered the cage.
"This is the last one" Bakugou stated as they uncuffed me and helped me out.

I noticed some bodies laying on the floor as we left, both villains and heroes. There were ambulances on the scene and every student was taken care of and brought to the hospital for a full check up. This whole ordeal is finally over...

Pov Shinsou
"I don't want to fight you, uncle Shouta" I stated, avoiding his binding cloth as I danced around him, looking for an opening to attack.
"You think I'm liking this, Hitoshi?" he reacted, stopping his movements after jumping away to create a certain distance between us.