*BONUS*

40k bonus chapter!!! If this story reaches 50k, I'll write the bakudeku wedding XD

Pov Midoriya
"You're one of the most powerful people in this country, one of Japan's big ten, and they're still insisting on you going through with all this?" Kacchan asked at the breakfast table.
"Eri, don't put that in your mouth!"
"Here, let me cut these for you, okay?" I chuckled, taking over for her. Life has been peaceful now that I'm able to live with Kacchan and his -no- our family.

We're finally allowed to be together, even though there's still a bit of an age gap and the fact I'm still a minor. It's not like someone can stop me from being with him. Yet the hero federation insisted I completed this villain rehab program, something all my members were supposed to go through. Meaning I had to show I could adapt to walking between the lines and be a model citizen. It's funny to think about, seeing as I'll throw this whole country around once I graduate high school.

"You know I have no other choice than to comply for the time being Kacchan, besides, I don't really mind" I smiled as I handed Eri her cut sandwiches.
"Yeah right, only you would think it's fun to go to school" Kota scoffed, putting his lunch in his bag and standing up.
"I'm leaving earlier today, promised some friends we'd walk to school together"
"Okay, be safe" Katsuki said.

"Yes dad, see you when I get home!"
"We love you Kota!" I shouted as I heard the front door open.
"Love you too!" he yelled back before it was slammed shut.
"Well, I should get ready for school too. Don't wanna be late on my first day" I smiled, getting up.
"Oh, uhm, here" Kacchan said, handing me some money.
"To buy lunch" he added with a small blush.

"Thanks Kacchan" I giggled, giving him a quick kiss on his cheek before running upstairs. That angry blonde could be so cute sometimes! It was adorable! I quickly made my way to our room, putting on my uniform and stuffing everything I needed into my yellow bag. It's been a while since I've used it... I glanced down at my red sneakers, smiling as I put them on. Alright, I'm so ready for today!

With that I bolted down the stairs, almost running into Kacchan on the way.
"I'll come and pick you up from school today, have fun" he smiled, kissing me on the lips. I melted into it, enjoying his touch for as long as it lasted.
"Ew!" Eri whined, quickly turning around and making Kacchan pull back.
"We'll have time for this later" I chuckled, quickly pecking his cheek.

"Love you"

"Love you too" the blonde smiled, ruffling my hair before I ran off and hugged Eri.
"Have fun at school today, Eri-chan!"
"You too, papa!" the small girl giggled, making my heart melt. Papa... I quickly shook my head, focus. I quickly left the house, making my way to the train station. I remembered I used to take the train all the time when I was attending UA the first time. It were fun memories, certainly the moments where my friends travelled along with me.

Although Shinsou wouldn't be waiting for me at my stop, neither would we bump into Shoto on our walk to school and Kacchan wasn't here to hold my hand the entire ride. I felt people stare as I hopped onto the train just in time, seeing the doors close behind me. It was busy, like every morning, only difference is that people avoided me like the plague. I was standing up, holding onto one of the handgrip thingies that hung from the ceiling.

Normally everyone was standing against each other when the train is as packed as it is now, yet not a single person was touching me. I felt their stares and glares on me as I scrolled through my phone, hearing some of the whispers and gossip.

"I can't believe they're really letting him go out like this..."

"Can you believe that school is crazy enough to accept him? That's just insane!"