Chapter 19 - Red Reaper

Pov Todoroki
I groaned as I opened my eyes, rubbing my temple. Damnit Midoriya... You really have a solid punch, you know that?
"Don't be such a weakling. Get up already"
I gave it a dry chuckle, shifting my gaze to meet the emotionless eyes of Aizawa Shouta.
"You're a shame for the hero brand"

"Not everyone can teach a class the day after an operation" I coughed with a smile. He rolled his eyes, sighing as I coughed some more. I slowly crawled up from the bed, wincing. My whole body was sore from the beating I recieved at gym sigma. I'm supposed to be untouchable since I'm the brother of the current leader... But then again, I aided in his exposure so I deserve the punishment I got.

"What the hell happened Toya?" he asked as I sat up, stretching as I hissed in pain.
"Wouldn't you like to know..." I sighed, groaning as I shifted my weight to get off the bed.
"Oh no! You aren't going anywhere with those injuries mister!" Recovery Girl yelled, hitting me with her staff.
"And you! Don't encourage him!" she hissed, also swatting Shouta away with her staff.

I laughed a little at her antics. Some things never change, do they? It makes me happy in a way. I gave them a weak smile as they stared at me in confusion.
"What's so funny?" Shouta asked in annoyance.
"Nothing! It's just... Well, I'm happy with my life, that's all" I grinned, making his eyes widen a bit. He answered with a small nod, repeating his question once more.

"What happened?"

"You'll never believe it, but Midoriya is still alive" I groaned as I fell back on the bed, hearing Recovery Girl gasp.
"He attacked the gym, stating he could use some new blood or something along those lines... I don't really remember much, it's all a bit hazy right now"
The two of them stared at me, one knowing the truth was something else entirely, the other still pondering on the fact the Reaper was alive and breathing.

"We need to inform the other teachers immediately. I'll have Nezu set up a meeting" the smaller woman spoke, hurrying outside. I dragged a hand down my face as a grin rose on my lips.
"How was that? I'm getting pretty good at lying if I say so myself~"
"Shut up, idiot" Aizawa hissed, glaring at me.
"What really happened? You were the only one left behind so it must have something to do with Midoriya, right?"

"Hawks exposed him for the class... Things went south fast after that" I stated.
"I agreed to comply with him, giving the message to the other side. He took everyone and is planning on altering their memories. After that some info will leak to us, giving us the opportunity to save them"
"Aren't you afraid he'll hurt your boyfriend?" he asked, raising a brow at me.

"Pfft, like that lazy bird can't take care of himself. I'm sure he's fighting them with everything he has got" I snorted. True, I was worried about Keigo at first, but there really is no need. That damn stubborn fool is as hardheaded as I am, maybe even more so. He won't give up without a fight. Besides, if Izuku hurts him, I'll have Shoto punish the green head.
"You seem confident... Don't forget which side you're on" he muttered, making me roll my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah... I know damn well I'm a hero now Shouta, no need to remind me"
He huffed, turning around, ready to walk away.
"Alright, come to the meeting room when you're feeling better. Things are about to change now that he made his move. Time to plan out ours"
"Hmm... We all know who will win at the end of this game" I muttered as he left, not reacting to what I said. Can't blame him, really. It's no fun being on the losing side.

Pov Kirishima
I lead my younger siblings towards my chambers. It wasn't anything big, but every member was assigned a room in one of the bases, personal or shared based on your rank in the system. My room looked a lot like a dorm room, like most. A closet, desk, couch and ladder leading to a bed. I locked the door, seeing the two of them awkwardly scan the room and sit down on the couch. I took a deep breath, closing my eyes for a moment.