Chapter 35 - Smut

Me: How the hell do I get from this point to *EPIC END BATTLE* aka writers block
Me to me: You could write smut?
Me: But the plot won't-
Me to me: SMUT
Me: Okay

Pov Bakugou
I couldn't believe I actually have such an impact on people... I mean, yeah, I'm super awesome, of course, but this... Even after showing my fragile side, they still sided with me. Deku said it was just because I showed that I'm human that they supported me. Right now I was watching some videos of other heroes that were victims of the hero federation. Sure, I've read most of their files, but hearing it from them is still different.

"It was doing what they wanted or watch my mother die before my very eyes... I had no other choice. I had to kill him..."

This particular one was about a hero whose mother was very ill and his insurance with the hero federation covered their bills. Just another thing they were able to hold above his head to play him into their hands... I sighed, rubbing my temple as I continued to watch.
"Don't stress yourself out, okay Kacchan?" Izuku smiled, giving me a quick peck on my cheek before looking back down at his book.

We laid on our stomachs on the giant bed in his room. I was watching the tapes on a tablet while Deku was making homework. I hummed, ruffling his hair and kissing him on the lips.
"I love you" I muttered, smiling at him.
"Where did that suddenly come from?" he chuckled, making me roll my eyes.
"Just say it back you damn nerd"
"Love you Kacchan" he smiled, giving me another quick kiss.

This started a continuous back and forth pecking on each other's lips before we pushed our stuff aside and turned it into a full blown make-out session. I pushed him into the matrass, trailing kisses down his neck and sucking on his collar bone. I was definitely leaving marks but it's not like either of us cared about that. I grinned against his skin as he released small moans, a sign Izuku was enjoying himself.

"Hng~ Kacchan, n-not now... I-I have to, ahn, t-to make homework" Deku managed to get out, carefully pushing me up.
"Tch, since when do you care about school anyway?" I asked.
"Did you forget I literally changed my appearance to go back to school?" he reacted, tilting his head.
"Mom wants me to graduate high school and so do I"

I huffed, still not removing myself from the top position I had. My hands were on either side of his head and my legs made sure he wasn't able to move his lower body unless he used his quirk. Which he won't, since he doesn't have any DNA altering potions left and needs to keep this form up for as long as possible. That also means that right now he's just a helpless quirkless boy. There is no way he has the strength to overpower me.

"Like you're ever going to do something with your diploma" I snorted, leaning back down so our noses were nearly touching.
"Besides... Your teacher is your underling, I'm sure he'll let it slide~"
"What are you trying to accomplish mister~?" Deku smirked, a glint of lust in his eyes.
"Oh you know damn well what I want" I grinned, letting my breath hit his face.

"I've tried waiting, but now that I'm cooped up within these walls with you day in day out... My patience is running out, Deku"
"I'm yours Kacchan~ All you've got to do is ask~" he spoke, snaking his arms around the back of my head, letting his fingers get tangled in the blonde mess on top of my head. Damn, this nerd knows how to pull me in, doesn't he?

I smashed my lips down onto his, making him moan in slight surprise. We continued to make out for some time while occasionally taking off some pieces of clothing. In the end we were both in our underwear, panting, our lips an abused pink colour. We were both hard and staring at each other with lustful eyes. I blushed as I saw his boxers, making him chuckle. Don't tell me he's been wearing that all this time...