Chapter 18 - Altering Memories

Pov Shinsou
Kaminari explained everything to me on our way to UA, even though it wasn't much. We were travelling on Crowley and updated Ace about the situation before leaving.
"There it is!" Denki yelled, pointing down at our target, gym sigma. We dove down towards it, being careful no one else saw us as we landed next to the back door.

Kaminari short circuited the security system so the door unlocked and we were able to walk inside. There we saw several people tied up together and Izuku pacing back and forth.
"Oh, you're here! Great!" he said, clapping his hands together as he smiled.
"Please tell me you can fix this?"

I glanced around the room, seeing a full hero class and the pro hero Hawks, which I'm not even gonna question, all tied up while Toya simply sat with them. Not like he'll doing anything to hurt Izuku, his brother would kill him.
"That's uh...quite a lot of people..." I started slowly, letting my eyes trail back to the green head.
"I would exhaust my energy halfway through. I think it might be better to take them back to base and-"

"Taking them all back to base?! Are you crazy?! Ace is gonna flip!" Denki hissed, pulling at his hair.
"Well, I have to replace their memory with something as shocking as Midoriya's reveal so why not a D.E.K.U. attack? The whole class and their teachers get taken, I tinker with their minds, Izuku-kun can gather some quirks he likes, we'll send them back and bam, problem solved" I stated.

"Oh Oshi, what would I ever do without you!" Midoriya exclaimed, hugging me.
"Listen up, I'm not trying to mess with the union-" Toya sighed, standing up and holding his hands up in defence as he walked closer to us.
"But, first of all, hurt them and I'll kill you before my baby bro can save any of your asses. Secondly, how are you planning to move such a large group of people? It's not like UA security loosened up for you guys"

"I may have a plan, if you're willing to cooperate, that is" Deku grinned, looking at Toya. Oh, this better be good...

Pov Bakugou
I was showering after patrol, ready to get my brats from school and call it a day when my thoughts were interrupted by Shitty Hair.
"What?! N-no! No, no, no, no... That's not-That can't be true!" he yelled. I frowned, getting out of the shower with my towel wrapped around my waist as I saw him on the phone in the locker room.

"No... No, they can't be..." he choked out, tears in his eyes. My eyes widened. What the fuck is going on?!
"I... I'll fix this, I promise! I'll look for them myself! ...Yes, I-I'll be going now. I'll let you know the instant I found something, okay? No, don't worry, I can take this. They won't know what hit them! Yes, yes, bye, take care"
He disconnected, wiping the tears out of his face as he took a deep breath, obviously trying to calm himself down.

"Kiri-"

"I'm going to fucking murder Midoriya" the red head growled out, making my eyes widen in shock.
"What... What did he do..?" I asked confused, instantly getting dressed as I saw the rage in his eyes. He needs to calm down before he actually kills someone.
"The union kidnapped my siblings" Eijirou breathed, clenching his fists.

They what?! But Ei is a member! Isn't his family is supposed to be protected or some shit like that?! Izuku literary killed his own dad to save a Todoroki and now he kidnaps the Kirishima's?! That makes absolutely no sense at all!
"Apparently every student of class 2-B was taken by the D.E.K.U. ... I swear if those bastards even dare to lay a finger on my brother or sister they'll-"
He growled, punching the wall, making it crack.

My eyes widened and I quickly made my way over to him, grabbing his shoulders and trying to calm him down. Class 2-B... I shouldn't be surprised... That's Deku's class after all... Something must've happened, something bad. Why else would he literary take everyone around him as a hostage? What if his identity got leaked..? It would make sense... If it was only one person, he usually just killed them, but with a whole class...