Chapter 22 - The Epic Battle

As they both landed on the rocky shore they heard a bang. Teddy drew his wand out, pushing Victoire behind his back.
"Vic you need to go back" Teddy insisted Vic merely rolled her eyes
"What and leave you with someone who killed his own family?" Teddy glared at her.
"No, you need to go back and get dad and the kids... this ends tonight" at the anger in Teddy's eyes Victoire apparated away. Teddy walked toward the cabin, his breath steady, wand in hand. The closer he got the more relived he felt, today would be the day, the day that Ron's reign would end. As he pushed open the door however he was blasted back, when the smoke cleared he looked up to see Ron glaring at him.
"Oh hello" Ron growled, Teddy glared right back at him, he stood up and dusted himself off.
"Hand yourself over Ron" Teddy demanded, Ron cackled
"Why so you can torture me?"
"No so you can pay for your crimes, it's up to you, you can either pay for them in Azkaban or in the ground" Ron took a step back.
"I didn't kill her Teddy, Harry did if he didn't keep digging she would still be here!" before Teddy could answer Ron's wand was flying towards the ground. Ron turned to the owner of the spell to find Harry Potter stood with his family.
"It's over Ron" Ron growled, his face showing more of the evil within. He threw his hands up in the air
"Of course, only Harry Fucking Potter can save the day right, well maybe if you were such a hero you could've saved Ginny" Ron began to shake in anger as he walked toward his former best friend. Their family raised their wands in defence, but Teddy shook his head. Ron continued on his tirade, stepping closer and closer to the black haired man.
"I begged you to stop digging, I begged you to leave it alone but you didn't, with each investigation you were conspiring against me weren't you and if you had left it she would be alive" all of a sudden he stopped. A calm look came across Ron's face.
"You say you wished she were here? Well maybe you should join her." He drew his wand and fired a curse to which Harry avoided. He dove to the side and fired back, thus a battle ensued. Friend against Friend, Brother against brother. The Weasleys watched in terror, who would win?.
"You know I didn't kill her Ron"
"Liar"
"You did, you lied and cheated the system and you let thugs kill your sister, you should be ashamed, she died and my kids had to grow without her, DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT'S LIKE?"

Ron paled and fired another spell which knocked the wand out of Harrys hand and sent him flying backwards. Said spell was followed by sectumsempra Harry fell back grasping his throat. Blood seeped between his fingers as he gasped for air, Lily ran to him.
"Dad" she screamed. The heartbreak in her voice broke everyone else out of their chance as they ran over, Lily began casting any and every healing spell she knew but it was no use. Harry's breath stopped as he stopped convulsing. Each drop of blood that landed on the floor just took more life from him. Lily shook his shoulders, screaming, pleading for him to wake up but it was no use. Harry Potter was dead.
"Serves him right" a voice echoed from the distance and it was at that moment they remembered who had killed Harry. Lily looked to Albus and nodded, it was risky, but Ron deserved to suffer. The pair stepped away from the crowd surrounding their father body.
"You will die tonight Ron Weasley" the echoed. Then the pair held hands, forming a circle. James who realized what they were doing ran forward to stop them but as he tried to touch them he was blown backwards. Teddy ran to him
"It's too late, we can't stop them now."

Lily and Albus began muttering as their eyes turned white and a dark shield formed around them. White wisps flew out of this circle aiming towards Ron before taking form. Surrounding Ron was everyone he had loved and lost. Fred, Colin, Sirius and then some. Children who lost their lives in Hogwarts appeared. They did nothing, just floated in front of Ron, a brighter light flew from the dark sphere. This light took the form of Ginny Weasley, who stood before her brother
"Gin?" he asked, his face paling.
"You killed me Ron" Ron began to shake his head
"No... Harry he. He- "
"He tried to stop a criminal Ron, he tried to do his job and stop you. You killed him" Ron began stumbling backwards, trying to put distance between himself and the white lights.
"You denied those children a mother and you denied Harry his wife!" Fred added. Ron shook his head
"No he was trying to hurt me... he was trying to discredit me!" Ron screamed in anguish.
"No Ron... I wasn't going to turn you in, I was going to help you but then you got Ginny killed" said Harry. Ginny turned to him
"Nice of you to join us dear" she quipped
"Sorry Love, Dumbledore wanted a word"
"Ah I see your first love got to you first, oh the agony" Harry rolled his eyes. Ginny laughed
"You are my one and only Ginny and as much as I would love to discuss this we have things to do." Ginny nodded and turned to her brother and as a collective everyone took a step forward before charging. Each and every ghost passed through Ron's body, the light from Lily and Albus began to grow as their power was pushed into the ghosts. Then there was a bang as Lily and Albus crumpled to the floor and the ghosts began to disappear but not before Harry turned to the Weasleys
"Look after them" and then he too disappeared. The oldest Potter ran toward the youngest Potters, they summoned their fathers' body and apparated away.