PIPER in Panem

"Wow, it's so... overgrown..." I look around and see nothing but trees and tall grass.

"I know, obviously there isn't any camp around... maybe we got transported to a different part of  the country?" Jason looks at me and grabs my hand.

"Wait, do you hear that?" Annabeth says softly. In fact I did hear a whirring sound that was a lot like an airplane. "Everyone get down." We all follow her instructions. No less than 5 seconds pass before a dark hovercraft goes over us, but on the bottom shows a familiar symbol.

"Panem..." I whisper. Everyone looks straight at me. "What I read stuff."

"Yeah we know, but that isn't possible. The Hunger Games is just a book!" Annabeth starts pacing around.

"Ugh, she's in her thinking zone, no use in trying to get her out of it." Percy says blatantly.

"Well, since we are basically without the brains of the group we probably should just wait and set up camp." Reyna said staring at the daughter of Athena with some sort of disgust in her glare.

"That's a great idea, then we can talk over what we need to do."  Nico takes his boyfriends hand and walks to a tree and starts to climb it with Will not but three branches behind.

After it seems that everyone has taken a branch we start planning everything.

"This is definitely Panem, I remember that symbol, but now we need to find all the districts." Annabeth starts to ramble. "I believe the Capital is west of the Rockies and so are district one and two." 

A few hours later we finally found out where each district was located. 

"So now lets all find out what districts to go to." Frank says.