Vs the Will of WILL (district 6)

I'd like to say I killed them all just like the last one... but that wasn't exactly how it worked. Adreena attacked first, she was pretty, very pretty, but that is what Empusa were created to be. She slashed her claws at me, scratching my arm. The cut wasn't deep at all but it hurt like a thousand needles. I force my blade into her chest as she tries to come for another scratch.

"How dare you kill her!" One of the anemoi shout changing into the shape of a black steed and charging. I stepped to the side blade out slashing the horse to smoke. I decide to try another whistle, three anemoi all beside each other grasp their ears leaving me a clear shot to kill them all. I had killed half of the hoard by now. Giselle turned back into the pretty form she had back in the cafeteria.

"Will Solace, come here, you are so cute. Please let me kiss you!" She screams running towards me, even in human form her nails were still very long and sharp. She scratched my cheek, luckily not deep enough for me not to be able to heal, but I needed time and space to heal my injuries which I didn't have.

"I'm sorry, but I clearly did not give you permission." I say running towards her. I go to stab her but she dodges, luckily there was an anemoi standing right behind her. He fell to the ground before vanishing in a puff of smoke. Giselle tried grasping onto a piece of the wind spirit. She screeches this time trying to claw out my eyes. I stab her in the gut, not knowing how I did.

There were 4 left, I could try to run, but if they could change into horses that wouldn't be good. I feel my vocal chords starting to go dry but I have to try that screeching thing one last time, I whistle towards their direction. Let's just say huddling all together against a demigod isn't the smartest move, they all cover their ears and with one slash I kill three of them, there was one more left.

"So it's just us, do you still want to kill me?" I say in a sarcastic tone. I survived two wars, I won't let one anemoi kill me.

"Of coarse, I've never had a son of Apollo." He lurches at me jumping into horse form straight over my ducked form. Without thinking I stab him in the gut. He immediately falls on top of me making it hard to breathe and see, then all the wind went away. I stand up and continue to walk to the shack that I was staying at like nothing happened.