The WILL of 2 Crazy Girls

I'm the popular kid now, for some reason, causing 2 girls to kiss in the middle of a cafeteria gives you some street credit. There was one group of boys though... they were the opposite of friendly after lunch. I mean less than Clarisse, but I wouldn't be shocked if they were sons of Ares. I decide to walk back to the abandoned house I was staying at. About a block away from the school the girls from earlier... Adreena and Giselle stopped in front of me. "Excuse me, but if this is another stupid way to try to go on a date with me-" Adreena cuts me off.

"No cutie, we realize... WAIT! Stupid! I did it the old fashioned way!" I start to walk past them whenever they just block my path again. "We realized that you would be cuter with a few bruises and scars." Of coarse I have scars, I could show them the one from the 2nd Titan war on my back, though I don't know how I would explain it. Or I could show her the many from general demigod training. But before I know there are the boys who were still being unfriendly after lunch starts circling me. Something I didn't notice was that there was about ten of them.

"So sunshine boy! You think you can mess with these two without messing with their boyfriends and their friends?" Wow! These boys really didn't know what happened. 

"They were the ones hitting on me! I am taken and I would never do that to Ni...cole!" I realize that I didn't see any same sex couples here or in the books. Yes, I read the books, what! Malcom made me read it. 

"That's not what they said." I look down at their shoes, to see if there was any oddities. I don't know if I could kill a Satyr, but... wait satyrs are not violent... if anything they would be fawns. But I did notice one had black wind coming from his shoes. Anemoi, I notice that all of them have some sort of dark mist around them. Them I look at Adreena and Giselle to see they have joined the rank... I see that their eyes are now red and have sharp teeth, I can't see their legs but I have to guess that they were Empusa. I grab a small bronze knife, wishing that I had a bow. I remember the thing I did whenever the Romans were attacking camp. I try to remember what Chiron called it... audiokinesis. I start to whistle, not a normal whistle one that annoys you, like those things that classmates will always turn on that are like 20,000 htz, but times ten. I could hear it, but it didn't bother me. 

One of the Anemoi clutches his ears and closing his eyes. I take my knife and stick it in his gut. I knew these guys couldn't die, they were wind gods, but they were still weak, so a knife to any vital organs would send them to Tartarus. That seemed very anticlimactic... but that was just one battle I needed to win to win the war. 1 down 11 to go.