I have seen enough LEOpard heads

I looked down all the way to Miss Silver's house. She was really nice and took me in without any questions. An orange glow flashes in my eyes, the workshop... I hear my mother's voice. Tia Callida, no, Hera flashes in my mind. Last year I found out that my mean, cruel, harsh babysitter was actually a mean, cruel, harsh, bratty, evil, annoying goddess... wait she might smite me for saying that... I mean she was the amazing (barf) beautiful (barf) awesome (barf) goddess Hera. I knock on the door and not even a split second later she opened the door. 

"Why hello there boy." She grabs my wrist, peeks outside, then pulls me in with all the force she could handle.  She lets go still pulling me sending me stumbling onto the floor. She slams the door shut and locks it. "I don't know what you are doing here Valdez, but I don't care. I'm Dionysus' wife Ariadne." 2 goddesses in one day this was not cool anymore. I start to see hints that the camp director might live here, though I haven't seen the talking leopard head Seymour. I stand up looking away from the disguised goddess. I see bright colored furniture and bright walls which I hadn't noticed much of this before.

"So you are saying that Mr.D is your husband? I'm sorry." I look back and see a beautiful lady standing there. I shouldn't have been surprised, many gods and goddesses change their appearance.

"He isn't as bad now that he doesn't have to run that Summer camp." I remember what Percy said, after the Battle of Manhattan Dionysus' service was cut in half.

"Well I fixed you some dinner." I didn't realize how long it took me to walk back here. School ended over an hour ago. She guides me to the kitchen where there was a plate with chicken and mashed potatoes were placed. They weren't Fonzies, but that's fine, I'm sure that only the capitol has them now.

"Thank you, if you don't mind me asking, where is Mr.D?" Her face twists in shock, she probably wasn't expecting that question. She didn't look like it was a touchy subject, just a surprised one.

"Oh, he likes to be in the Capitol during these times. He says that he is a game maker. I don't doubt he likes making the tributes miserable, but I'm pretty sure it's for the drinks." I laugh at the thought of Mr.D, wine in his hand evaluating the tributes.

"So does he stay here while after the games?" She nods and I decide not to question her farther. I finish quite quickly.

"Let me show you to your room." She stands up and walks me down the hall. She turns the corner and as I look around I stop and see him. Seymour, the leopard head, the one I hated seeing every time the cabin counselors had meetings in the big house. I have seen this leopard head too much to feel sane.