Gotta be FRANK, We are dead

Blight was off, he wasn't weird, but he wasn't normal either. He seemed sane enough... enough to teach us some things for the games. Then there was Augustus, he came for the refreshments, that was apparent. He seemed useless and would curse and go off drunk every few minutes.

"Aye, you, get over here." Augustus stumbles out of the bar car with a glass in his hand.

"What do you want!?" Hazel yells from the couch, her curly black hair barely being seen from where I was.

"The alcohol is blue! Why is it blue?" He walks towards me, his hand shaking spilling some of the clear liquid. I start to laugh thinking that this would be Percy's dream. He stumbles closer towards me and accidentally dumps the contents of the glass on my head.

"AUGUSTUS!" I yell standing up from my seat. Hazel and Blight turn their attention towards me. Hazel starts laughing as some alcohol drips down my cheek.

"Here Augustus, come with me, Frank you go take a shower." Blight holds up the escort and walks him to his cabin.

"Frank, are you ok?" Hazel walks over to me with some napkins in hand. She starts by wiping off my face.

"Yeah, just have a little, well I don't know what this is one me."

"It's probably some mixture with some morphling in it, but it may just me a champagne." She had used up about 3 napkins before moving down to my arms.

"Thanks, I'm going to go take a quick shower. But if Blight isn't back by the time I am you are explaining some of this stuff to me because I have no idea." 

"I will, but if you listened to Piper and Annabeth talking about it after the war with Gaea you would have known some stuff." She makes a sly remark.

"Well how was I supposed to know it would help?" She waved me on to go back to my cabin.  Oh Leo better find a way out of this or we're dead!