HAZEL's last chance

I thought that I could top everyone! Leave an impression by seeming sweet then going off on what I think about these games! But no! Percy had to propose! (Which congratulations by the way) Will was onstage, he had Caesar intrigued but no one has been nearly expressive enough for him since Percy. The dress I had on was very uncomfortable but it was almost time for me to go out so I couldn't just snap the twigs. Only about half an hour and we would be done, easier said than done though. Suddenly I hear applause and Frank pushes me out, I stumble on stage.

"Miss Levesque, you got an incredible score in training for your age. If you would tell me how you did it?" Caesar showed his big toothy grin.

"If I told you I'd have to kill you." I say with an emotionless face. He laughs again then notices my face and stops. "I'm just kidding Caesar! But if possible I would love to keep it as a secret." Caesar let's out a sigh of relief.

"Now Hazel, tell me, do you have any special allies you would like to work with?" This was a question he hadn't asked before.

"I mean, everyone wants to team up with the careers and I have noticed some of them, mostly Reyna and Annabeth, watching me and seeming pretty impressed." I see Annabeth in the wings and give her a smile. "But I wouldn't be mad if the boy from 6 teamed with me either." 

"Good choices, so, you volunteered for a little girl in your district, did you know her?" Caesar was getting touchy now.

"I did not know her, she was just so little I couldn't just let her come to these games for her almost inevitable death. I told her I would try to win for her, to prove that you didn't have to be older to win these games." Everyone in the crowd either clapped or sighed.

"Now Hazel, one last question before you go, I just need to know, a girl as sweet as you has to have a special man at home."

"Well he isn't at home right now, he is here with me, it's my fellow tribute Frank." Everyone gasps, 3 couples have been announced so far and all seemed in love, so these games would be interesting and very fun to watch...

"Well thank you Hazel. Everyone Hazel Levesque!" They applaud me out.

 I see most of my friends but whenever I see Annabeth and Percy I run to them. "Congratulations you two, if anyone here deserved to go back home it's you, now let me see that ring!"