REYNA be nimble, I am quick, I just got caught..

I got into district 2 no problem, the peacekeepers didn't even see me. I even convinced some sweet old lady to let me spend the nights at her house because "my parents were fighting". She fixed me breakfast and told me where the school was from her house. I didn't even think, I went to school, like a normal kid. Everything was going great until I walked into the principal's office to get a schedule. 

"Hello, ma'am, I am a new student and I need my schedule." The lady at the front desk looked at me like I was an alien.

"New student? There is only one school in the whole district, unless... did you train all your life in the training academy?" She looked surprised and amused.

"Oh, uh, yeah I came here until I was eight then my parents had me train. They wanted me to become a peacekeeper."

"That's great sweetie. Now just let me put you into the system and print out your schedule. What is your name?"

"Reyna Ramírez-Arellano." She starts typing really quick, very uniform. A small piece of paper comes out of the bottom and she hands it to me.

"Now hurry up Reyna, your first class starts in 2 minutes." I ran down the halls to the other side of the building. My first class was architecture, luckily that's Romans best quality, well besides fighting... and strategy, and- never mind. 

I find an empty seat in the back row. The people all around me start gazing at me awkwardly. I try to ignore it and focus on what the teacher is saying, but it's hard. Class finally ended and the girl beside me asks, "Hey! Fresh blood, why don't I recognize you?" All the other kids crowd around me. I see one kid who looks very similar to an old centurion that I used to know. Before I know it all the kids are asking me questions. Before I know it I black out.