16

*SLIGHTLY NECESSARY MATURE THEME WARNING*
Sorry in advance

"Leta, listen, I really like-," The crackling voice of Newt muttered through the speaker, she clutched the funnel tighter and tighter until...

"JULIETTE OFF THE ROOF FOR MERLINS SAKE!" Dumbledore cried, flying over on a broom carefully.

She jumped and dropped the funnel, sending it to the floor with a loud crash, it made Axel jump too so he didn't hear the words Newt was trying to say either.

"Okay, coming Dumbledore," She sighed, rolling her eyes and picking up her belongings.

"Catch ya later Julie," Axel winked.

"See you soon, Ax," She grinned, swinging back inside the castle.

-

"Leta, listen, I really like Juliette, and I know you have some sort of crush on me but I really can't, I can't do that to myself," Newt said to his friend, he noticed something begin to gleam in her eyes, something... mischievous?

"Juliette wouldn't do what I can do," She said sinisterly.

"I know it probably wasn't meant to but it sounds like you want to murder me," Newt chuckled awkwardly.

"I never want to murder you Newt, I want to make you feel special," She said quietly, edging closer until she was almost brushing noses with him, pressing him gently but firmly against a tree.

"I don't know what you mean I-"

He was cut off by her lips blocking his speech, she was kissing him, a passionate, romance-novel-ending, loving kiss.

"I love you Newt, I know I do," She whispered between kisses, he was trying not to kiss back, he desperately was, but he didn't want to hurt her feelings by not reciprocating even a tiny bit.

He felt his face growing hotter, this was not right, it felt so wrong, she was pressing her own maturing body against his, this was wrong, especially where her hand was leading.

"Leta," He whimpered, his goal was to tell her to stop but it only made it sound like he wanted it more. Only he out of all seven billion people on Earth could have messed that up.

He felt her edging closer to his-

"Leta, please..." He tried again, how was he doing this so badly? All he wanted to say was he didn't want her to do this, he wasn't ready for her to do this, she needed so badly to stop, what would Juliette think?

Oh, no, no, thoughts of Juliette only make an intimate situation worse, especially that one time, Newton, when you accidentally saw her getting ready to shower through a crack in the door and had to do unspeakable things to yourself in order to get the evidence of attraction to subside.

He felt Leta fumbling for his belt, somehow, every inch of his body was not under control anymore, he was defenseless.

"Please..." He tried again, single words and phrases were all he could say and she buried her head in his neck and he could feel her working her way through his skin.

He felt her hand, her cold, slender hand sliding in to a place, a shrine of his own manhood, this was not what he wanted, yet his body's actions spoke otherwise, her muted laugh of arousal was all that was needed to activate some sort of switch in his hormones.

"Leta,"

"Shh," She said softly, whispering it into his ear, making it tingle as her lips brushed against his numbing skin, "Happy Birthday,"

He felt her grab hold, no, no, she knew exactly what she was doing, how to make it feel the best and using different pressures in all the right places, waking up a good but horribly wrong feeling inside of him.

Up and down, that was the only thing that she was doing, up and down, his strained chest movements as his heart beat faster and faster, up and down, the way he felt about his situation between good and bad emotions running through him, up and down, the way his body rolled as he was nearing his climax.

"Not yet birthday boy," She muttered, he let out a large breath as she withdrew her hand and proceeded to move herself down his body.

"Oh no~" He whimpered as he felt her mouth, wrapping, fitting perfectly, this was illegal, this was wrong, this is not what she should be doing to him, certainly not hidden away in some trees.

She felt him twitching, holding back, she knew what to do, this definetly was not going to be forgotten, he was inside of her, she could taste him, he was salty and sweet and hard but soft.

She heard a small moan escape his ever-soft lips as she felt a sticky liquid gush into her mouth, this time a larger groan followed it, he was horrified at himself.

"I, I really must go," He said shamefully, picking up his things and redressing properly before starting to sprint all the way back to his dorm.

"Happy birthday!" She yelled behind him, he could practically hear her sickening smirk.

"Hey, Newt, what have you been up to?" Juliette asked, sitting on her bed with a novel, "And why are you so out of breath?"

"I ran back, you know, for fitness," He lied, well, not totally, just the reason was a lie.

"Have fun with Leta? I saw you guys near those trees next to the lake earlier," She asked, his anxiety spiked, what did she mean by that? Was it earlier? Or was it just now when Leta was doing incredibly unspeakable things to him?

"Fun, yeah, we had fun," He stuttered.

"I'm glad, you looked like you had a lot of fun just now from the window three corridors up," She said, expressionless, Newt realised what she had meant, "Pickett didn't really enjoy his first day with you either, I was abandoned, so I hung with Axel, and I found him just sitting there in our room when I returned, alone, but I'm glad you had fun, fucking around with Leta in the trees and neglecting the living creature I worked so hard to get you,"

"Listen, Juliette, I honestly didn't want Leta to do any of that stuff, any of it, I'd rather she didn't, ever, and I'm incredibly sorry about pickett, that will never happen again, from now on I will stick with him at all times, and I'm most sorry that I abandoned you, it was my birthday and I should have spent it with the girl I love," He apologised, she looked up urgently, "WAIT, I meant love as in, how friends, well, best friends love eachother, you know?" He rambled, her eyes dropped and she sighed.

"Well thank you for your honesty, now I have to go and meet Axel on the rooftop, he has something for me," She snarled, getting up and briskly walking out of the room.

He flopped onto his bed and drew all four curtains closed with a big sigh.

Oh Newton, what had you done?

~

Well this was... unplanned

I'd like to highlight the fact that I DO NOT PROMOTE THE ACTION OF UNDERAGE INTIMACY AND UNCONSENTED ACTIONS TOWARDS PEOPLE.

I just thought, because of how a lot of teenagers break that law of when its appropriate to commit to sexual actions, I guess Leta would be one of them and Newt just wouldn't be able to find a way out I guess.

THIS WAS NOT, IN ANY WAY, THE CHAPTER I HAD PLANNED

Anyway... I guess I'll see you in the next one if you decide to stay ????

Sorry ♡¿?

-Alex