24

"Juliette, to maintain yourself we will be venturing," Mrs Apollo said to her daughter as she curled her hair, Juliette held back a sigh and nodded stiffly.

"Okay Mother," She stated, falling back into her daydream of when she would see Newt yet again.

"Where is it today Mother dearest? The South of England? They have some lovely towns, may I suggest Dorset?" Jeremiah said as he glided into the room, Juliette found herself uncomfortable with his usual mane slicked back.

"My love, the boy is not wrong, Dorset is a pleasent town, coastal, we could take a stroll or a carriage ride near the ocean,"

"May I suggest Forde Abbey? Its a beautiful place," Juliette smiled, Jermemiah winked her way, they had hoped their plan would work like this, Jeremiah was fed up of his parents, and he was their golden boy so they would listen to anything he had to say.

"It is, positively wonderful!" Miah grinned.

"Very well, that is where we will go,"

"Brilliant, I'll go and get ready," Juliette smiled widely, her father saw the small wink exchange between his children and got up to follow them.

"Juliette, what is the real meaning of this trip?" He asked sternly after entering her room, she took a necklace from Newt out of her jewellery stand and applied it to her neck.

"Well, we all have our secrets," She muttered absentmindedly, eyeing the glint of her Hufflepuff scarf under her bed.

"And what is it you are talking about?" He asked, hoping in his mind that she hadn't somehow found out.

"You see, on my first day at Hogwarts, I was told some information that gave me the courage to stay in Hufflepuff, it was that you were no Horned Serpent, no, no, you were the hybrid of a Hufflepuff and a Gryffindor! You've lied to this family your whole life, so you have your secrets, and I'll keep mine," She explained, turning back to her mirror and repositioning the small locket on her neck.

He nodded once, knowing this fact could cost him everything and so he went to leave her room.

"Hold on," She called.

"Yes my dear?"

"Today, while we're out, may you distract mother for a couple of hours or so? It would be so very helpful!" She pleaded.

"Of course my darling," He nodded, the leaving the room and closing the door.

She wasted no time and ran to her desk, pulling out parchment and ink, she wrote out a neat cursive letter to Newt along with a photograph of them together from when they were free to meet, she pinned them together, rolled them up, and let her owl take the pieces away, she smiled giddily and went to find a dress to wear, knowing her mother would accept no less.

"Juliette we leave in an hour, ready yourself!" Her mother called, Juliette giggled and replied with a 'yes mother'.

"Jules? Did it work?" Jeremiah asked, running in as she let her hair fall more freely.

"It did, father said he would distract mother for a couple of hours, I can see him!"

"Congratulations No-Rules-Jules, I'll distract her for a while too, that way you get extra time! You really must miss him," He frowned.

"Oh, every day, I just want to see him again, I wish I wasn't expelled! It's so boring!" She complained, flopping onto her bed.

"Come on Julesy, we have to go and get ready to see your Newton!" He cheered, pulling her up and spinning her towards the door.