27

Two weeks later she was still there, hanging onto whatever time she had in the Scamander household she could take.

"Hey Julie," Axel greeted as she met him in Hogsmeade.

"Axel, I need to talk to you, last week I couldn't because Newt was here and I felt so bad--"

"Hey, hold on, what's up?"

"I can't live without school forever, I have to go and make some sort of life for myself, I'm burdening the Scamander family, I can't do that anymore, every day is just so guilty for me, I have to leave and find a way to independence,"

"Wait, what are you saying?" He asked, worried.

"I'm saying... I have to leave," She admitted, "I can't take Newt, he has such a life he can build, working with creatures and travelling the world, what can I do?"

"You can't, you can't leave, what about me? What about Leta? You saw how reckless she can be, you can't go alone," He demanded.

"Then come with me," She suggested.

"Julie," He sighed.

"What?"

"Okay,"

"Really?"

"Where are we going?"

"We can find work, either here or abroad, we save up, we travel, we live, and we try so hard not to break dear Newton's heart as we go," She said desperately.

"That's impossible,"

"I know! But you don't understand the guilt I feel, It's so horrible! I wake up every morning and know that I'm living with someone who's looking after me who isn't even my mother!And I can't do that," She complained.

"Okay, so where do we go?"

"I'm feeling France,"

"Then let's venture to la frencha,"

"Thats wrong and you know it,"

"It rhymed, it counted,"

~

SORRY FOR THE SHORT ONE BUT THIS CONCLUDES 'Book 1' I GUESS, NEXT UPDATE WILL BE AS REGULAR AS THEY COME BUT GET READY FOR SOME LONG LOST GODDAMN ROMANCE THAT I LOVE TO SERVE

Okay agression over, but for real, this got so many more reads than I thought it would, so thank you so much, the next segment of this book story thing will be set in movie time, maybe a teeeeeeeeny bit in the war.

Rollercoaster guys, it's a rollercoaster.

I love you all so much, but these kids aren't kids anymore, they're now fully grown-ass idiots who need to be treated that way (apart from Newt, because he's a grown bean, not idiot)

See ya'll in the next one!

-Alex

Ps. Woah, you made it? Stay tuned, I'm so glad you came with me on this journey, now my mind has planned a little bit out for me, so get ready for some emotions because I'm letting out all the trauma...