𝑃𝐴𝐿𝐸 𝐴𝑄𝑈𝐴

❝𝙎𝙃𝙀'𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝘼𝙑𝙀𝙍𝘼𝙂𝙀 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇,
𝙎𝙃𝙀'𝙎 𝙂𝙊𝙏 𝙏𝘼𝙇𝙀𝙉𝙏.❞

LOKI HAWTHORNE, a girl with a burning passion to create art. She loved everything about the process. From the sketch to the line-art to staring at her compLeted product.

She was in love, too. In love with the only two guys at her school who would barely spare a glance her way. The two guys commonly known for their mischief and pranking skills. She even painted them once, after realising how strongly they made her feel.

Quiet, with only one person she called her friend, Loki knew that she never, ever, be able to talk to either of her crushes. Even it playing out in her head, she messed up several times. She would always stutter over her words, or sometimes she would walk in her head as she talked to them and then would trip over nothing. The thought frightened the teenage witch.

❝𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲,
𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴.❞

☾ maia mitchell
𝘢𝘴
loki Hawthorne 

❝𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗜 𝗴𝗼 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻,𝗿𝘂𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴

❝𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗜 𝗴𝗼 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻,
𝗿𝘂𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴.❞

other characters...

𝙚𝙫𝙖𝙣 𝙥𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝘢𝘴
𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙨 𝙟𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨

𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙬 𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙛𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙙 𝘢𝘴
𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙪𝙨 𝙡𝙪𝙥𝙞𝙣

𝙗𝙚𝙣 𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝘢𝘴
𝙨𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙪𝙨 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠

𝙖𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙖𝙮𝙡𝙤𝙧-𝙟𝙤𝙝𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝘢𝘴
𝙟𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧

𝙟𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝘢𝘴
𝙥𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙬

𝙙𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙣 𝘢𝘴
𝙡𝙮𝙙𝙞𝙖 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙚

author's note ➪

first things first, this is a polyamory fic. sirius smokes in this fic. i'm not condoning it, but i guess i can't stop you. also, this book mentions anxiety and there is a character in here who has Tourette's. i don't, nor does anyone i know, have Tourette's, so please bear with me.

anyway, this is what happens when i fall back in love with a fandom. i've always wanted to write a marauders fic, and because i couldn't decide between remus and sirius, i chose to do both.

and yes, the character's name is loki. i just really love the name, okay?

(maybe a lil too much)

also, the way i write this is purely an experimental format. it may stick for other books, it may not. we'll see. for now, just enjoy. comment, vote, add it to your reading list. i don't mind.

until later :)