Chapter 6

~Yumi~

I don't know how long it's been but I was starting to lose focus. My vision blurred a few times as I continued to drink with the members. We were sitting on the sofas away from the other people and Seokjin.

"Yumi-ah," Yoongi said, shaking his head at me, reaching for the bottle I was holding. "Stop drinking."

"Be quiet and drink," I slurred, moving away so that he couldn't take the bottle from me.

"She's drunk," Taehyung muttered, taking the bottle away from me. "Noona, don't drink anymore. You'll feel like shit the next morning."

"Hmm?" I tilted my head to the side, eyes narrowing on Taehyung, "What did you say?"

"Seokjin!" Namjoon called out.

At the sound of his name made me angry. I leaned forward towards Namjoon who was sitting on the sofa opposite of me and almost fell onto the ground if Namjoon hadn't reached out and grabbed me.

"Don't call that jerk," I slurred, barely able to keep my eyes opened. "He's too busy right now and if you bother him, he'll be really, really, really mad."

I stood up and swayed a little as I bent down and leaned closer towards Namjoon who was trying to hold me back. "He's always so mad at me for even breathing," I slurred and pointed at Namjoon, "Why can't I marry you instead, huh?"

"Hyung," Namjoon said, eyes looking over my head. "Help."

I stopped going near Namjoon and looked over my shoulder at Seokjin who didn't look happy at all. I turned my head back to Namjoon and whispered, "I told you he'd be pissed."

"I think any husband would be," I heard Jungkook said, reaching for his beer. "Not that I blame you though. Namjoon's sexy."

Namjoon just shook his head.

Me? I shot Jungkook a glare before straightening myself and putting my hands on my hip, swaying a little as I spin to face Seokjin. "I'm sorry to take you away from one of your mistresses."

"Who let her drink?" Seokjin asked, angrily.

No one answered.

I raised my hand, grinning, "I did!"

Seokjin rolled his eyes and then bent down as he picked me up.

"You—flirt," I slurred, shoving at his chest. "Put me down!"

Seokjin sighed loudly.

~Seokjin~

"Put me down!" Yumi pushed against Seokjin but he didn't budge.

Yoongi handed her bag over to Seokjin, his lips twitching. "That's what you get for leaving your wife alone with alcohol."

"Let's go to our room," Seokjin said, loudly.

Yumi glared, "I'm not going anywhere with you."

"Oh, you are."

Seokjin walked out of there, carrying a drunk Yumi who was cursing him with everything she had. Damn, she was creative with her words. More so than usual.

It got to a point where Seokjin couldn't bear it anymore. He stopped walking and glared down at her, "Can you shut up? I'm pissed off right now and you yelling and calling me names like that does not make me happy. We're in public too, you know."