Chapter 23

~Yumi~

Seokjin's been acting strange around me. He's avoiding me these days for some reason and although I liked it, it was annoying me too. Especially since we were here at the company.

"Seokjin!" Rijin called out, running towards him, grabbing his arm. Her hands were all over him, trying to see if there were any wounds. The sight made me want to push them away from each other. I held back though my eyes didn't leave them.

Was this why he wanted me to come today? So I could see the two be all lovey-dovey in front of my eyes? If so, then it was starting to affect me. Just like I knew it would. This had to happen even after Seokjin and I were starting to get somewhat close too.

"I'm good," Seokjin told her.

Rijin didn't listen though. She kept running her hands over him, fussing and checking for injuries. Before I knew it, I was making my way towards them, pushing her away from him.

My heart thumped as her wide eyes met mine.

"He's m-m-mine," I stammered, hands grabbing hold of Seokjin's arm with both my hands.

Rijin looked a little surprise. I was too.

"So go f-find someone else," I said, my voice shaking. My grip on Seokjin's arm tightened, "This one is m-mine so he's off-limits."

Uncomfortable by the whole thing, Rijin just gave Seokjin a tense smile before walking off, leaving me there with Seokjin.

I could feel his eyes on me and immediately, I dropped my hands to the side. It was then that I let everything replay in my head. I didn't like how I behaved... especially when I know that Seokjin and I aren't...

"I hate you," I whispered before running out of there without glancing at Seokjin.

~Seokjin~

Seokjin stood frozen on the spot, hardly believing what just happened. For someone like Yumi who would just give him cold looks... she actually pushed Rijin away from him. Seokjin was somewhat glad because he was getting uncomfortable with her touching him like this. Usually the two would do these things behind closed doors.

"Yumi is adorable," Namjoon grinned as he and the rest of the members made their way towards Seokjin.

"Her 'm-mine' is so," Jimin grinned, shaking his head.

"Hyung," Yoongi peered to see Seokjin's face. "Are you blushing? Your ears are red."

"No," Seokjin scoffed, touching his ears. "Where did she go?"

"She ran that way," Taehyung said, pointing in the direction Yumi had gone. "Why? You going to run and claim her?"

Seokjin ignored them, running off to find Yumi.

~Yumi~

I was in the middle of cursing myself when the door behind me opened up.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" I quickly stand up, backing away from Seokjin as he shut the door, locked it and advanced my way.

Just as I was about to run to the room on the side, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. There, he placed both hands on my waist, pinning me against the wall.